|This article or section is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Stormwind Stockade loading graphic|
|Location||The Canals, Stormwind City|
|Player limit||5 (10)|
The Stockade, aka Stormwind Stockade, is a heavily guarded prison in the middle of Stormwind City. A large number of dangerous criminals, including some criminal masterminds and Defias mercenaries, are currently being held in the stockade. However, not so long ago, there was a revolt inside the dungeon, and the prisoners now keep the Stockade under their control.
In CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The Stockade received an overhaul. All the quest givers are located inside the dungeon. Other changes include new mobs and bosses. There are three wings in Stockades: fire elemental wing, human wing and gnoll wing (with Hogger as boss).
|Quest name||Quest giver|
See The Stockade loot.
- Enemy Level Range: 23-26 elites
- Possibly the smallest instance in the game in terms of size, though due to the number of mobs in close quarters it can take as long as a full-sized instance to run with a level-appropriate group.
- Must be at least level 15 to enter the instance.
- Even though Horde players can enter this instance as well, due to its position and the quests it is often regarded Alliance-only. Horde players can however access it as normal through the Looking for Dungeon tool or by getting naked(removing all equipment to avoid repairs) and ghost-corpse-running to the instance.
- Due to the small area of the dungeon, feared enemies and players can be fatal to your party if they run into a room full of enemies. Keeping enemy mobs from fleeing (e.g. ) and dealing with fear effects from Dextren Ward (, ) can go a long way to ensuring your group's survival in this dungeon.