Theldurin the Lost
Theldurin wants to get the tablet of Ryun’eh and Yagyin's Digest to find secrets that would save the living world from the “approaching doom” beneath the surface, possibly, Deathwing or maybe the Old Gods.
The Twilight’s Hammer wants to find Theldurin and reclaim the scroll to bring the Lady back to them. It is possible that the cultists believe they are capable of controlling the former Titanic watcher.
For the quest "Summoning the Princess" (see Quests, below), Theldurin will ask the player to summon Myzrael before she is at full strength, defeat her, and re-imprison her beneath the surface.
CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
In Cataclysm, Theldurin can still be found in the Badlands, but he tells adventurers of him punching through earth elementals to reach and punch Deathwing (in his human form) in the face. He is no longer at his usual haunt, instead relocated to a small camp within the Scar of the Worldbreaker along with Martek the Exiled and Lucien Tosselwrench.
- "Hello. Hello, hello hello hello hello HELLO! I'm sorry - wait, no I'm not! Don't be rude! Oh no...that was crazy talk. But...sometimes being crazy is my only solace."
- Theldurin the Lost hunkers down to read Yagyin's Digest...
- Theldurin the Lost is struck by unleashed magic!
- Ow. Spicy.
- I'm gonna punch that dragon in the face!
- You dang-blasted rock elementals!
- I'll punch you too!