- Joo can't reason with de beast, mon. Joo just got to put it down. — Sharpeye Yan’ja
Tiger's Fury is a druid ability learned at level 10 for druids that have chosen the Feral specialization. It is a ability that gives a brief increase in damage. It does not break and does not trigger the global cooldown. At 0 energy cost, using this before every ability is a DPS gain.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Ranks 5 and 6 have had their damage bonus decreased.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Energy cost removed.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Replaced global cooldown on Tiger's Fury with a 1 second self cooldown. In addition, its duration has been increased to 6 seconds.