|Location||Ashen Lake, Mount Hyjal|
Tooga is a turtle located at Ashen Lake[24, 55] in Mount Hyjal during the Firelands Invasion. He is a good friend of and is assisting with the war effort by leading the fight against what remains of . He both summons and offers protection against Nemesis during the below quest.
He started the quest  , which was timed (30 mins) and would send you – with him in tow – to his wife Torta, who resided near Steamwheedle Port. It was very simple and easy, but all party members needed to stay close to Tooga en route. If you mounted up and went ahead of him long enough, you'd fail the quest even though he might survive. He was able to fight on his own, and would aid you to some extent in your adventures for a short period of time.
During the escort, Tooga would say a few of the following phrases.
- Are we there yet?
- How much further to go?
- I'm thirsty.
- I keep getting sand stuck in my toes.
- I wish you could just pick me up and carry me.
- Torta must be so worried.
- Have you heard the one about the ogre, the goblin, and the pit lord?
- Both Tooga and his wife, Torta, are a split of the word "Tortuga," which is the Spanish word for turtle.
- is probaply a reference to this NPC.
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added to Mount Hyjal during the Firelands Invasion.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed from Tanaris.