|This article or section is a User Interface stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
The Toy Box is a feature introduced with Warlords of Draenor that adds a Collection window with a Toy Box tab for holding vanity items (having the Toy property) that would otherwise take up bag space.
- items will be included in the Toy Box tab.
- Vanity items that are equipped, like , may be converted into a summoning spell so they can work in the toybox, so you can activate the effect without having to click on the item.
- Several rare items like may still be character-specific if there's a need for it, but nothing is certain.
- Quest items that people hold onto for fun, like Archmage Vargoth's Staff, will candidates for the toybox, so they won't go away like other generic quest items.
- Gear with fun effects is still up in the air — it's recommended not to delete anything you're unsure about.
- Fun items accumulated through the course of travels now have a new home in the Toy Box. Eligible items can be learned by right- clicking on the item in the inventory. Once learned, the item is available account-wide and accessible to all characters on the account.
- Want to complete the collection? Like the Mount and Pet Journal, items that haven’t been unlocked yet will show information on how the item can be obtained.
- Toys awarded from quests will be automatically added to the Toy Box.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (October 14, 2014): Added.
See also Edit