- There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. — Shaii, Strategist Supreme
Track Hidden is a component of the hunter ability that displays any nearby hidden units on the minimap.
- This helps when facing stealthed units such as Rogues.
- The stealth detection increase is +30, which is the same as 6 levels. This means a level 64 hunter can detect a level 70 rogue at the same distance as a level 70 that doesn't have stealth detection increasing effects.
- This is immensely useful in PvP. In a battleground, if you hear that a Rogue is nearby turn on Track Hidden to expose it as quickly as possible.
- This only increases your stealth detection and places the mobs YOU DETECT on your minimap. If a mob is much higher level than you and stealthed, it is likely you will fail to detect the mob before the mob has a chance to attack you.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Rolled into Tracking ability.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Increased stealth detection.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Multiple forms of tracking simultaneously