- It shakes the ground with such force that all manner of spells lose their cohesion.
Tremor Totem is a totem summoning spell of the shaman. The totem can remove Fear, Charm and Sleep effects of party members within 30 yards of the totem.
(Click here to know when to use the Tremor totem vs. Grounding totem and for the debate between their usefulness)
| Rank || Level || Cost
| 1 || 18 || 20
- The usefulness of this totem is specific in PvE but invaluable for those situations. It is excellent versus the corrupted Druids in Wailing Caverns, since they can sleep party members.
- This totem will immediately remove any applicable ailments when it is first down, then subsequently attempt to remove fear/sleep/charm effects every 3 seconds.
- Altrought it is exellent totem in raiding, dont forget it has its PvP uses. Remember to pop it if you see an incoming Succubus!
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now correctly pulses every 3 seconds, up from 1 second.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Tremor Totem's duration has been increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Tremor Totem now pulses every 3 seconds, down from 4 seconds.