|Cooldown||1 min (GCD 1 sec)|
- It shakes the ground with such force that all manner of spells lose their cohesion.
Tremor Totem is a core shaman ability learned at level 54. The totem can remove Fear, Charm, and Sleep effects from party members within 30 yards.
- Glyph of Totemic Encirclement
- Item Level
- Minor Glyph
- Classes: Shaman
- Requires Level 25
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
When you cast a totem spell, you also place unempowered totems for any elements that are not currently active. These totems have 5 health and produce no other effects.
- Sell Price: 1
- The usefulness of this totem is specific in PvE but invaluable for those situations. It is excellent versus the corrupted druids in Wailing Caverns, since they can sleep party members.
- Against mobs that have an AoE Fear, this totem should be placed immediately, and in a central location to the fight.
- This totem will immediately remove any applicable ailments when it is first down, then subsequently attempt to remove fear/sleep/charm effects every 3 seconds.
- Although it is excellent totem in raiding, don't forget it has its PvP uses.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now correctly pulses every 3 seconds, up from 1 second.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Tremor Totem's duration has been increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Tremor Totem now pulses every 3 seconds, down from 4 seconds.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Now creates the appropriate looking earth totem; tooltip updated to clarify what effects it counters; radius of effect increased; now pulses more frequently.