- Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia
- 1,409 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x2.
- Equip: Increases critical strike rating by 348. [+4]
Equip: Increases haste rating by 86.
Equip: Increases hit rating by 136.
Equip: Increases spell power by 719. [+28]
- Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases your pet's critical strike chance with all its attacks by 10%.
(4) Set: Increases the damage done by your Immolate, Corruption, and Unstable Affliction spells by 10%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia is the upper rank of the Gul'dan's Regalia set, the Horde warlock Tier 9 set. Conqueror's Gul'dan's Regalia is the lower set, Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia is the middle set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 258 and are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in a 25 man Trial of the Crusader set to Heroic mode.
The Item level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, from either 10- or 25- man heroic mode raids.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Tooltip corrected to indicate increased damage for all pet attacks, not just abilities.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added.