- Triumphant Khadgar's Regalia
- 1345 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 216. [+4]
Equip: Improves haste rating by 184.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 208.
Equip: Increases spell power by 629. [+28]
- Triumphant Khadgar's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the armor you gain from Ice Armor by 20%, the mana regeneration you gain from Mage Armor by 10%, and converts an additional 15% of your spirit into critical strike rating when Molten Armor is active.
(4) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Fireball, Frostbolt, Frostfire Bolt, Arcane Missiles, and Arcane Blast spells by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Khadgar's Regalia is the middle rank of the Khadgar's Regalia set, the Alliance mage Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's Khadgar's Regalia, the upper set is Triumphant Khadgar's Regalia (heroic).
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.