- Triumphant Koltira's Plate
- 10,045 Armor
+806 Stamina [+42]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x2.
- Equip: Improves defense rating by 338.
Equip: Improves dodge rating by 275.
Equip: Improves parry rating by 238.
Equip: Increases your hit rating by 96.
- Triumphant Koltira's Plate (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Dark Command ability by 2 sec and increases the damage done by your Blood Strike and Heart Strike abilities by 5%.
(4) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Unbreakable Armor, Vampiric Blood, and Bone Shield abilities by 20 sec.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Koltira's Plate is the middle rank of the Koltira's Plate set, the Horde death knight Tier 9 tanking set. The lower set is Conqueror's Koltira's Plate, the upper set is Triumphant Koltira's Plate (heroic).
- See also: Thassarian's Battlegear set or Koltira's Battlegear set for the melee versions of this set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added.