- Triumphant Velen's Regalia
- 1,345 Armor.
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 126.
Equip: Improves your haste rating by 156.
Equip: Increases your hit rating by 231.
Equip: Increases your spell power by 629. [+33]
- Triumphant Velen's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the duration of your Vampiric Touch spell by 6 sec.
(4) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Mind Flay spell by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Velen's Regalia is the middle rank of the Velen's Raiment set, the Alliance priest Tier 9 damage dealing set. The lower set is Conqueror's Velen's Regalia, the upper set is Triumphant Velen's Regalia (heroic).
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.