Unfinished Business is an interlude in the night elf campaign Terror of the Tides.
- Malfurion Stormrage - Nordrassil's roots seem to be healing well. I wish I could say the same for Felwood. I fear the Legion's corruption may scar the glade permanently.
- Tyrande Whisperwind - Your druids will think of something. Perhaps Ysera or Alexstrasza could lend their--
- Druid of the Claw - Your pardon, Shan'do Stormrage, Priestess Tyrande, but she insisted that she be allowed to see you.
- Tyrande Whisperwind - Who are you, girl? What is so urgent?
- Runner - I am a servant of the warden, Maiev Shadowsong, she who pledged to hunt down the betrayer, Illidan.
- Malfurion Stormrage - Illidan? Explain yourself!
- Runner - Your pardon, Shan'do, but your brother has raised a dark army from the sea and stolen a powerful demonic artifact! Even now, my mistress battles him on the broken isles! She requires immediate reinforcements!
- Tyrande Whisperwind - I will go. I will lead the Sentinels myself.
- Malfurion Stormrage - No, my love. The druids and I can handle--
- Tyrande Whisperwind - I am the one who set him free. The responsibility is mine.
- Malfurion Stormrage - Then we shall both go. If this girl's tale is true, Maiev will need all the help she can get.