|Main leader||Grand Blood-Lord Akairos|
|Secondary leaders||Grand Commander Ruusk Commander Rykure Sunfury Commander Felbreaker|
|Character classes||Paladin, Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Warmage, Warlock, Spellbreaker|
|Capital||The Black Temple|
|Other major cities||Eclipse Point|
|Theater of operations||Outland|
The Eclipsion Blood Elves are elite regiment of Blood Elven Warriors that serve has the highest ranking Illidari Forces outside the Black Temple. The Illidari Blood Elves are deployed secondary in any large scale conflict or as a primary force in any conflict concerning the Sha'tar, Burning Legion, or other opposing forces of significant strength. The Eclipsion also have a subsection known as the Crimson Sigil who serve as the elite guard to the Black Temple.
Supreme Commander of the Eclipsion, directs their activities on and off the field. Heads the offices that do the paperwork as well.
Commander of Eclipse Point, excellent strategist that oversees plans from the base.
Field Commander of the Eclipsion Forces, receives orders from Supreme and Grand-Commanders.
Leader of the Crimson Sigil since the defeat of Torloth the Magnificent
The Eclipsion main forces are divided up into three divisions:
- Eclipsion Spellbinder: Magi specializing in blood and mental based magic, used to cripple moral of enemy forces and cause chaos in battle, turning friend into foe.
- Eclipsion Archmage: Powerful mages specializing in offensive spells and magical manipulation
- Eclipsion Warlock: Dark summoners that are used to mass deploy Illidari demons to battlefields. Can also wield blood magic efficiently.
- Eclipsion Bloodwarder: Mid level paladins capable of decent light based abilities
- Eclipsion Blood Knight: High level paladins that can perform additional abilities.
- Eclipsion Shadowstalker: Blood elf rogues that serve as distractions and close quarters combatants.
- Eclipsion Dragontamer:
- Eclipsion Centurion: Low level spellbreakers.
- Eclipsion Soldier: standard footsoldiers.
- Eclipsion Cavalier: standard mounted units
the Eclipsion then subdivides in the Bloodwardens; Bloodwardens are the elite guard within the Eclipsion, oftentimes serving as the advance guard to an assault or deployed to fight with the Grand Blood-Lord as his guards and personal soldiers. To become a bloodwarden you must survive through 25 missions in the Eclipsion and pass a difficult test of initiation,
- Bloodwarden Steward: Temple guards that serve as enforcers within the temple.
- Bloodwarden Centurion: Midlevel spellbreakers that can perform devastating arcane melee assaults.
- Bloodwarden Lightbender: Battle-priests trained by Mistress Alessandra, capable of great healing spells and defensive spells, the only menders in the Illidari able to perform reflective shields.
- Bloodwarden Vindicator: Powerful warriors that move quickly amongst a battlefield
- Bloodwarden Duskweilder: High level battle priests that can perform powerful shadow magics; often used as mindbreakers and torturers.
Chain of CommandEdit
* Grand Blood-Lord * Grand Commander * Commander * Field Commander * Bloodwarden General * Bloodwarden Steward * Bloodwarden Centurion * Bloodwarden Lightbender * Bloodwarden Vindicator * Bloodwarden Duskwielder * Eclipsion Colonel * Eclipsion Warbringer * Eclipsion Major * Eclipsion Magewarden * Eclipsion Battlemage * Eclipsion Mageguard * Eclipsion Spellbinder * Eclipsion Archmage * Eclipsion Bloodmage * Eclipsion Warlock * Eclipsion Demonologist * Eclipsion Marshal * Eclipsion Bloodwarder * Eclipsion Blood Knight * Eclipsion Centurion * Eclipsion Dragontamer * Eclipsion Shadowstalker * Eclipsion Cavalier * Eclipsion Soldier