World of Warcraft: Emerald Dream is the fifth World of Warcraft expansion and will be announced on 2014. The majority of the expansion content takes place in the Emerald Dream and centers around the plans of The Nightmare Lord.
The Emerald dream has been corrupted by an ancient legion. Our world wouldn’t last it's just a matter of time. Ysera search aid to save the eternal diemension called the emerald dream from corruption to save the world from destruction. Xavius the Nightmare Lord threat to corrupt the Emerald dream, expand the Emerald Nightmare and corrupt the dreams inhabitants to madness. To save the Emerald Dream Green Dragonflight now open the portals to the Emerald Dream and letting adventures from both the Alliance and the Horde into the dream and save it from corruption. It is the Green Dragonflight open the portals you play by their rules and the Emerald Dream are how Azeroth would been without magic and mortal humanoids. That means: NO BUILDINGS, NO SUNDERING, NO ARCANE AND NO WAR BETWEEN THE HORDE AND THE ALLIANCE!
Major expansion changes and updates
- Portals to Emerald Dream is now open.
- Flight Path added outside the area.
- Aviation battle added (Duels whith flying mounts in the sky
- 2 new playable races
- Gilneas City open as Alliance city
- 2 ways in the Emerald Dream: Corssing the portals (enter physic form) or Sleep and dream a Emerald Dream at Dreamcenters in Darnassus and Violet Wrymrest Temple (enter sleeping).
- Druids learn an abillity to tranfer themselfs and other players into the emerald dream
- Emerald Dream the largest continent ever seen added
- Level cap raised to lv. 95
Zaetar and Princess Teredas children, the Centaurs slain their father but his spirit are still alive in the emrald dream. Zaetar sceach to bring hope to his children. He begs the night elf to save them from corruption in the nightmare. Also the Night Elves and the Centaur and enemies to the Horde the Maurauding Centaur join the Alliance. ALLIANCE NEW RACE: CENTAUR
Starting Zone: Splithoof Heights (1-5)
Racial mount: Horse Running (Just like Running Wild)
Faction: Galak-Krenka co-tribe
NPC Says: Male: "Arrrgr (Growl)" Female: "Ist there a problem?" "Ahh the great out doors"
Flirt: Male: "You know that I'm a horse below the belt", Female: "I can show you my face? If you are really naugty"
The Dragonmaw Orcs transformed themselves to Drakonids and something went wrong? They could not go back to their original form. They now search for more Drakonids to join their horde. They find Dragon Island with a forgotten dragonflight that are willing to join the horde. Dragonspawns are only loyal to their specific draonflights and no one else. Are Drakonids the same? They are not, many Drakonids from various dragonflights joins the hordes forgotten Violet Dragonsflight. The green Drakonids joins if the Violet Dragonflight help them in the Emerald Dream and they do. HORDE NEW RACE: DRAKONID
Raical abilities: Dreamsight (Green), Arcane Powered (Blue), 5% More Life (Red), Forsight (Bronze), Firebreath (Others)
Starting Zone: Dragon Isles (1-20)
Capital: Violet Wrymrest Tepmle
Racial mount: Drakeadon
Faction: Violet Dragonflight
Leader: Violet Horde Dragonaspect
Ny'alotha Level: 90-91.
Ysera's Dreamways Level: 91-92
Emerald Paradise Level: 92-93
Daral'nir Level: 93-94 Capital: Worgen Settlement
Cenarion Forest Level: 94-95. Capital: Cenarius Grove
Aviation battle You can batte other players on mounts. You can use your ordinary attacks and the mount have also diffret abilities.
Dungeons and Raids
The Nightmare Chasm: Enemies: Nightmare creatures. End Boss: N'Zoth
The Nightmare: End Boss: Xavius
- Violastrasa Horde Dragonaspect
- Sindrodus Green Emissary
- Goruk Dragonmaw Emissary
- Galak Khan
Factions and organizations
Various organizations, factions and new races are highlighted in the expansion. In this expansion, new playable races have been implemented.
- Violet Dragonflight - The forgotten Dragonflight on Dragon Isles that Drakonids from Dragonmaw clan and from Various Dragonflights hooked upp with.
- Guardians of Hyjal - You need to be Exalted with them or Emerald Circle or Revered with both to been allowed in the Emerald Dream. If not the Dragons of the Dream kill you if you enter physic form.
- Emerald Circle - Druids and Green Dragons that reside in Felwood and Emerald DreamYou need to be Exalted with them or Guardians of Hyjal or Revered with both to been allowed in the Emerald Dream. If not the Dragons of the Dream kill you if you enter physic form.
- Dragons of the Dream - Green Dragons in the Emerald Dream and outside the portals. If you enter the dream sleeping they accept you and are friendly. If you enter physical form you will be attacked on sight unless you are Exalted with Guardians of Hyjal or Emerald Circle or Revered with both.
- Blink Dog
- Corrupted Ones
- Dire bear
- Dire boar
- Dire Wolf
- Forest Nymph
- Giant eagle
- Green dragonspawn
- Green drake
- Green whelp
- Green wyrm
- Hill giant
- Keeper of the grove
- Mature green drake
- Mountain giant
- Nightmare Creatures
- Shambling mound