World of Warcraft: Rise of Nazjatar is the fifth World of Warcraft expansion and will be announced on 2016. The majority of the expansion content takes place around The Maelstrom and around the plans of Queen Azshara.
At the War of the Ancients Well of Eternity was destroyed and the world sundered that created The Great Sea. Cataclysm shown many places in the sea but some places are yet to be discovered. Now when the Nightmare Lord Xavius is deafeted another ancient threat has risen from the depths.
Major expansion changes and updates
- Ship Line between Bilgewater Harbor and The Lost Iles added.
- Flying mound added in The Continent The Maelstorm.
- Flight path added to lost Ilses, The maelstorm, Deepholm and Darkmoon Ilse.
- Many regions added to Eastern Kingdoms & The Maelstrom continents.
- Darkmoon Island added to The Maelstrom continent.
- Gnomeregan (maybe?) added as Alliance City?
- Player controlled ships added.
- 2 new races.
- Level cap raised to lv. 100/
- Nazjatar and other zones around raised to the surface.
Many thousand years ago, the Pearlfin Tribe stood on the throne of all Pandaria. At one point they trusted a tribe of hozen which somehow led to a great betrayal; consequently causing a waning of their numbers and influence. After this betrayal, Pearlfin Village became all that was left of their people. The jinyu have been distrustful of outsiders and at war with the hozen ever since. After the Cataclysm, Alliance players encounter a Jinyu named Bold Karasshi and enlist his aid in rescuing Admiral Taylor from a hozen prison. After escaping their captors, the Alliance and jinyu prisoners seek sancturary in Pearlfin Village, home of the Pearlfin tribe. After discovering that the Horde has allied with the hozen, the Alliance attempts to recruit the Jinyu into the Alliance. After consulting with their water spirits and the spirit of the former Jinyu emperor of Pandaria, Rassharom, the Pearlfin Jinyu agree to ally themselves with the Alliance. The Alliance trains the Pearlfin in their superior military knowledge and arms them with weaponry. In exchange, the Pearlfin pledges their support in the Alliance's war against the Horde. But the Inkgill tribe was less lycky and Sha Corrupted. Recently when Nazjatar rises from the sea the Alliance must now face a new threat beneath the surface the alliance turns to their only aqariqan friends the wise Jinyu. The Naga attacked the Inkgill Jinyu beacause their home is close to water. The Jinyu realise that they never can rule over Pandaria again the Humans of Stormwind offerd the Jinyu to rule over another land called Balor. They accept this offer and fled Sha corruption and the Nagas. After all the Jinyu are just intelligent Murlocs evolved by the waters of Vale of Eternal Blossoms, as Kul Tiras got a Murloc problem. The Inkgill Tribe escaped from the malowent Sha and shipped over to their new home Kul Tiras along side many Jinyus from the Pearlfin Jinyu. While there they capture Murlocs and evolve them to more Jinyus. Now to secure the Alliance from any threat beneath the surface. That makes The Wise Jinyu join the Alliance. ALLIANCE NEW RACE: JINYU
Faction: Inkgill Jinyu
Leader: Feru Vellfin
Flirt: "I'm going to the shower, wanna join?"
Ten thousand years ago, during the reign of Queen Azshara, there was an elite magic-using sect known as the Highborne, who dabbled in magics that many other elves considered reckless and irresponsible by drawing upon the power of the Well of Eternity. The high-borne elves enjoyed great power and comfort before the War of the Ancients. During that conflict, the Highborne sought to abuse arcane magic to bring demons to the world. This action led to the War itself, in which the night elves, at great cost, defeated the Burning Legion. The magical backlash shattered the world, imploded the Well of Eternity, and blasted the Highborne’s capital city to the bottom of the ocean. Many were cast far into the flooding depths of the great cataclysm that sundered the land and destroyed the Well of Eternity; it was Queen Azshara's quick thinking that saved them. She is thought to have managed to make a pact with the Old Gods on behalf of her people, though the exact beings that transformed them are unknown. It is also possible its curser was Neptulon the Tidehunter, the water Elemental Lord. With the Old Gods' curse they started to change. Since then they have further been twisted by the residual cascading energies of the Well of Eternity. They took on new shapes, new powers and became the hateful, serpentine naga. When the naga awakened, they set about building a new life for themselves on the ocean depths, within the abyssal sea trench beneath the swirling waters of the Maelstrom they built their new city, Nazjatar. Azshara herself expanded with hate and rage, becoming a massive monstrosity, reflecting the wickedness and malice that had always hidden within her core, for 10,000 years. After the Third War they made new allies in the form of their Highborne kin the blood elves, as well as enemies of the night elves and the Alliance. They have planned to rise Nazjatar to the surface for many years now and now is the time. Now when the Naga has rise Nazjatar to the surface the Jinyu and their Alliance show to be a threat ot the Naga, the Naga turned to the only race that didnt suspect them, the Blood Elves. So the Naga allied whith the Blood Elves and their Horde. But their thrue attantions may not be as they say. Just like Goblins and Forsaken nothing will perwent them from reach their own future goals. As the most distrustfull alles of the Horde, the wile serpent Naga join the Horde. HORDE NEW RACE: NAGA
Raical abilities: Underwater breathing (Beath under water), Naga Spear (Causing Polearm damage increased by 10%)
Racial mount: Sea Turtle (mount)
Leader: Lestharia Vashj
Silly: "My legs, I CANT FEEL MY LEGS!"
- Balor Lv: 1-10. Jinyu Starting zone. Capital: Balor
- Nazjatar Lv: 1-10. Naga Starting zone. Naga Capital. Raid: Nazjatar Rise of Queen Azshara Lv: 100/
- Darkspear islands (maybe?) Lv: 1-10. Jungle troll Starting zone. Contain new Darkspear Trolls Capital City (maybe?)
- Kul Tiras Lv: 90-95 Capital: Boralus
- Island of Doctor Lapidis Lv: 92-93
- Gillijim's Isle Lv: 92-93
- Plunder Isle Lv: 93-94 Capital: Bloodsail Hold
- Tel'abim Lv: 93-94
- Zandalar Island Lv: 94-95 Capital: Zuldazar
- Boiling Terrace Lv: 95-96
- Drowned Reaches Lv: 96-97
- Gishan Caverns Lv: 97-98. Raid: The Whale Skark Cave
- Broken Isles Lv: 98-99
- Pillar Deep Lv: 99-100/
- Scintal Reef Lv: 100/. Raid: Mak'aru Lv: 100/
- Sea battlefield
At Lv: 100/ you can buy large ships and battle whith them on sea in the continent The Maelstrom
PvP area battleground like Wintergrasp
- The Whale Skark Cave - End Boss: The Whale Skark. Lv: 98
- Mak'aru - Enemies: Makrura Bogstrok Naga anomaly. End Boss: Makrura King. Lv: 99
- Nazjatar Rise of Queen Azshara - Enemies: Naga. Bosses: Unseen Old Gods. End Boss: Queen Azshara. Lv: 100/
- Lestharia Vashj - Leader of Vashj's Naga.
- Lord Vresh Kiliran - Leader of the Bloodscale tribe in Outland. One of the Naga lords that followed Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunstrider to Outland.
- Ambasador Suntreader - Horde representative in Nazjatar
- Feru Vellfin - Leader of Inkgill Jinyu New Emperor of Kul Tiras .
- Tandred Proudmoore Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras.
- Jaomin Waterpaw - A Pandaren that moved to Kul Tiras with the Jinyus but became abused beacused a Pandaren killed the leader of Kul Tiras.
- Admiral Taylor
- Mishan Waycrest - Mishan Waycrest is Tandred Proudmoore's older lady-friend.
- Makrura King.
- Queen Azshara
Factions and organizations
- Inkgill Jinyu - Playable Jinyu Faction, The Inkgill Tribe in Kul Tiras
- Pearlfin Jinyu
- SI:7 - Finaly a Faction!
- Blood Elves
- Carnivorous plant
- Deep sea murloc
- Faceless Ones
- Ghost (Captain)
- High elves
- Jungle Trolls
- Merciless One
- Old Gods
- Puffer fish
- River Boat
- School of Fish
- Sea Cucumber
- Sea Giants
- Sea hag
- Sea snake
- Sea turtle
- Spirit of Water
- Water Elementals
- Water Revenant
- Whale shark
- Zandalar Trolls