|Source information needed!|
*This article is lacking citations and/or sources.
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Alterac Valley#Tactics.|
*Reason: Other strategies are there. Note that this is Alliance only
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
A simple bum rush, this strategy is designed to gain the most honor points in the least amount of time.
There are some simple rules to keep in mind:
- First, nearly everyone rushes to kill Galvanger at Iceblood Garrison (IG). At least one tank is needed for Galvanger, but having two to four plate wearers move on ahead and take the RH can save time.
- If the IG is defended by four or more Horde (hunters give warning) skip it. It makes the "all in" harder, but having a bunch of Horde waste their time in the valuable opening minutes more than makes up for that loss.
- Then the group heads south all the way to the Relief Hut (RH). Do not stop to fight along the way. Do not fight in front of the keep, but stay moving until your clear of the archers and other (non-graveyard) NPCs.
- Some stealthers need to peal off and burn Iceblood Tower and Tower Point. Keep them until they burn.
- If things are going well, take Frostwolf Graveyard, but do not take Iceblood Graveyard until the Horde have another active graveyard to resurrect at. It is important that they not be forced to resurrect in their tunnel.
- Do not lose the RH once you have it because no one defended against stealthers. But do try to take and burn the Two Frostwolf towers. When all the towers and the IG are down except for one, call all in. Kill the general and win.
- This is a fast strategy. It depends on winning before the Horde can, so defenders don't try to hold, there will not be enough defenders for that. Try to slow the Horde down. Even a small road-bump can make a big difference. Retaking towers or graveyards, with the resulting clock resets is more effective.
There are a number of problems with this strategy and it is easily countered, but it is simple to follow even for a disorganized mob and it is fast. Even a loss provides a lot of bonus honor in a short amount of time with this strategy because it usually takes the bonus honor objectives quickly even when the Horde wins by quickly overrunning the limited defense.