|Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider|
|Title||<Lord of the Darkfallen>|
|Affiliation||Scourge, The San'layn|
|Position||Lord of the Darkfallen|
Strange Reappearance... AgainEdit
- On Aggro: Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Magister's Terrace was merely a setback! Did you really believe I would trust the future to some hellish, chaotic demon? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this...and THIS time, you will not interfere!
- Summoning skeletons: Aranal, lidel! Rise and spread the wondrous plague!
- Casting Frost Tomb: Not so fast, fools!
- Casting Gravity Lapse*: Remember this? Let's see how well you fight the Scourge without gravity to keep you on the ground!
- Upon death: I shall rise again! I am not done here! The master will renew me! I will return with power unimaginable!
- Val'kyr Scourge Lieutenant: You have failed too many times, Kael'thas Sunstrider, and have shown a history of serving new masters after defeat. The master will NOT tolerate your dismissal from the Scourge. For this reason, you are damned to forever live the mindless life of a Ghoul! Arise, and forever be known as Kael'thas the Damned!
- Kael'thas rises and trembles in fear at the sight of his hands*
- Kael'thas the Damned: Nooooo!! The master has abandoned me! Damn you, Lich Ki--
- Kael'thas the Damned: Me like... brains. Eat for Lich King. Me master!
Kael'thas has been recently called the Silvermoon San'layn.