Return of the LegionEdit
After the final battle in Grim Batol, Azeroth was in peace. However, the Burning Legion's threat was coming towards Azeroth and soon the peace would be over. However; old allies had been found. Furbolg tribes allied with the Night Elves and the Draenei. And the Nathrezim who previously allied the Legion, are now full-time companions with the Forsaken.
- End Boss: Sargeras
- Level Cap Raised to 99
- New Hero Class: Demon Hunter
- ==New Continent: Argus==
- New Secondary Profession: Empowering (Forge useless equipment into powerful gear.)
- New Dungeons: Ruins of Mac'Aree, Caverns of Time: Retaking the Black Temple, Legion Stronghold, Burning Sanctum
- New Items
- New Pets
- New Companions
- New Monsters
- New WORLD
World of Warcraft: Return of the Legion
The Furbolg - The New Alliance Race - LoreEdit
|High Chief Stillpine|
[[:File:|Image of High Chief Stillpine]]
|Title||<Chief of the Stillpine>|
|Character class||Shaman, Druid, Priest|
|Position||Leader of the Alliance Furbolgs|
|Relative(s)||Stillpine the Younger (Son)|
The Furbolgs of Timbermaw Hold and Stillpine Hold have always had contacts with the Alliance, and now that the Legion is returning to Azeroth, they are willing to help them to finally defeat the Legion, once and for all. The tribes have set up camp at the foot of Mount Hyjal, so that Ragnaros the Firelord won't hurt them.
- Primary Faction: Hyjal Foot Hold
- Mount: Bears
The Furbolg has always been good scribes, increasing their Inscription skill by 15.
The Furbolg's staff skill is raised by 10.
Cleansed Fel EnergyEdit
After living in Felwood for so long, the Timbermaws have learned a way to cleanse fel-water. Restores 30 Health, increasing 2,5% each time you level or you raise your Alchemy skill by 10. 5 Min Cooldown.
The Nathrezim - The New Horde Race - LoreEdit
[[:File:|Image of Varimathras]]
|Title||<Arch Lord of the Grove>|
|Character class||Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer|
|Position||Leader of the Nathrezim|
The Nathrezim have been allies with the Forsaken for a long time, but Varimathras disappeared from the Undercity and started his own faction. Some Nathrezim are still allied with the Legion, however now there aren't too many of them. They are now established west of Undercity, in the Tirisfal Grove.
- Mount: Dreadbulls
- Faction: Horde Dreadlords
- File:Ability upgrademoonglaive small.png Demon Hunter
When the Nathrezim attacks an enemy, there is a chance that it's Health is restored by 0,25%.
One-Hand Sword SpecializationEdit
The Nathrezim are good with one-handed blades, increasing their One-Handed Sword skill by 10.
The Nathrezim have wings to slow down their falling.
New Continent: Argus / New AreasEdit
- ===Banewood Bogs [90-92]===
- ===Phantom Grove [90-92]===
- ===Krigash Steppes [92-94]===
- ===The Deadlands [92-94]===
- ===Bloodvenom Falls [94-95]===
- ===Mystic Isles [95-97]===
- ===Twisted Meadows [97-99]===
- ===Schivorsz ===
- ===Tirisfal Grove [1-12 (Furlborg Starting Area)]===
- ===Dystrali Hills [12-20]===
- ===Bloodstone Mesa [1-12 (Nathrezim Starting Area)]===