|The Battle For Terro'Dorah|
Requires Level 71
|Reputation||Sons of Sceadu'Mercia +500|
Shadowbane Champions +500
|Rewards||280, 50, 99|
|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.|
(For the Nightbane version Quest: The Battle for Terro'Dorah (Nightbane))
This is the Shadowbane side of Terro'Dorah's Battle.
To get this quest when roleplaying with User:Conthus1997, though the faction is neutral, you need to be favored with the Shadowbanes the most.
Assist Conthus, Marcco, & Rose in retaking the Terro'Dorah for the Shadowbanes.
Report to Conthus should you succeed.
The entirety of the Terro'Dorah is controlled by Jetho in all his Corruption. Our soldiers stand ready, waiting for my Brother to give the attack orders.
Help the Shadowbanes take back the Terro'Dorah and earn your place among our greatest champions! Should you survive the assault, report to Conthus.
Check in with the Warlord when you are ready to begin.
Tomorrow brings with it uncertainty. Gone are the days of Night and Shadow banes battling alongside each other in pursuit of a common enemy. A new battle dawns, <name> - a battle which there can be no victor.
But we must continue our path to make up for our little incident with the Well of Eternity. We have no choice in that matter. Our salvation lies with heroes like you, <name>. The future of the Shadowbane Champions - of the world - depends on you.
Let us return to Terro'Dorah. You must return to <Racial Capital City> at once.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 500 reputation with Shadowbane Champions
- 125 reputation with Terro'Dorah
- 500 reputation with Sons of Mercia
Talk to Conthus to start the event:
5 minutes until the manhunt begins:
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: HEROES OF SCEADU'MERCIA, YOUR PRINCE CALLS!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Gather behind me at the gates of the Terro'Dorah! Soon we march upon our fallen city and reclaim it - FOR THE ELECTRUZ!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Blood and thunder, champions of the electruz! We fight on this day for our fallen brothers and sisters! Mourn them not for they all died with honor in their hearts!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Though we face great conflict, our might combined shall obliterate those who would oppose us! The grave injustices committed against the Shadow will be met by an unstoppable force of reckoning!
The manhunt begins:
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: I call to you great spirits! Grant the Shadowbanes your blessing! For on this day our cause is righteous and just!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Spirits of wind, carry to the former Darrick Shadowbane the song of war! May ALL of our fallen brethren be vindicated by this battle!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: The battle for Terro'Dorah begins now! Sound the horns of war!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Champions, be empowered by the might of your Prince!
- Connor buffs all nearby allies with "Warlord's Blessing", adding 30,000 HP, and a 10k healing on damage taken buff.
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: ONWARD!
- The party reaches the ruins entrance.
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Great...Just what we need.... *takes a deep breath
- After a long breath, a strong wind blasts from Connor's mouth and clears away the blight from the path
- The Party enters the courtyard, and Jethro appears.
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: You must answer to the chosen ones, Great-Grandfather!
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: Welcome to my kingdom of darkness!
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: Did you enjoy my minion's terrible creation? Potent, is it not?
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: But enough prattling! You wish to reclaim your city? Come then, heroes! Your souls will fuel the host! You will have this place back in pieces!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Iritating Gnat! You and your undead's blight! *Pulls out a super soaker and blasts the blight*
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: Thats unfair you little bastard!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: *Clears throat* let the song of our former allies run through your hearts as this battle enrages. and also, ATTACK!!!!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane begins to sing the Lament of the Highborne
- "Song of Shadowbane" instantly casts, which regenerates more mana/rage/energy/RP that can possibly be used and a run speed buff.
- At the end of the courtyard, the party stops as waves upon waves of enemies are unleashed.
- Eventually, Jethro flips a switch opening the ground and unleashes from it A Forgotten One, which has 5 million HP. And rising from all exits are Faceless Ones, Demons, Vampyr, Undead, Shades, Dreadlords, Old Beasts, And Support Angels.
- After the Forgotten One is defeated...
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: The courtyard is ours! Onward to the inner sanctum!
- The party reaches the elevators.
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: HOLD! They've destroyed the elevators!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Urrg... I know how this elevator works in the Realm of Shadows. Its the complete opposite path. A fall would mean certain death.
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: I hope you all know how to swim on land...
- Connor casts a gravity ability lifting all party members into the air allowing them to fly down
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: We have breached the inner sanctum, heroes! We press on!
- The party reach the inner district.
- Prince Connor Shadowbane say: What have they done to our beautiful city!?
- Prince Connor Shadowbane say: The only redemption for the traitors responsible for this will be an agonizing death. My vengeance will be slow, painful, and without mercy!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: The Thone room is this way. Stay on guard. There's no telling what Jethro and Edwardo have in store for us.
- The party reach the rivers
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: HOLD! I sense dark magic. Stand ready!
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: Clever boy...
- Eventually after waves of attackers, entering is Karathos the Guardian, which has 6 million HP.
- After the guardian is defeated...
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Is that all, demon? Have you nothing left to throw at us?
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: We come for you! Prepare yourself!
- The party cross the bridge.
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: This way...
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: Bring down the halls! NOW!
- The halls shake, bringing down stones to block the path>
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: COWARD! You think to stop the Chosen one with pebbles? I will show you true power...
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Xaxas...BLASTIS!
- Connor brings forth a chaos matter explosion taking down the stone blocks and clears the path
- The rest of the group that was blocking entrances from other enemies join up with connor
- The party arrives at the realm of shadows version of the throne room which looks like the royal quarter., where Jethro has become himself a faceless one, and is opening a number of Old God portals.
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: Welcome to your future -- what little there is left of it...
- The Old Lord spawns untold numbers of un-imaginable fears...and dark spirits that take on the form of some of your darkest nightmares
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: Such power! Can you not feel it, mortals? Cease this foolishness and join me!
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: I will not fail! Not again!
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: I cannot hold... Destabilizing...
- A Distant Voice yells: YOU HAVE FAILED ME...
- Old Lord Jethro Blackbane yells: no...no....no! all this work! the wasted time...I can never get back! I will kill you mortals...I will kill you all for this test of power.
- Jethro joins the fight with a 7.7M HP pool. Melee hits on cloth are over a million, so let Connor tank him.
- Eventually he is defeated.
- Prince Connor Shadowbane says: WE ARE VICTORIOUS!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane yells: Terro'Dorah belongs to the Shadowbanes once more! VICTORY!
- Rose Shadowbane takes the throne for herself as things slowly start to change back to normal
- Elder Queen Rose Shadowbane says: Finally, After the years I finally take the throne...Marcco, my son-- You've also won the right. Sit. I will take the title of Elder Queen, You will be the Youngest King.
- Elder Queen Rose Shadowbane says: Connor, join me! You have fought hard and spilled much blood for this right. The Royal Quarter belongs to you too!
- Prince Connor Shadowbane says: Such will be the fate of all enemies of Sceadu'Mercia, Now we must deal with the wretch, Cousin Edwardo
- Regent-King Marcco the Younger says: We shall, Conthus...
- Prince Connor Shadowbane says: Nightbane horns? Stay on guard!
- The Commander and his group walks in.
- Commander Julius Nightbane says: I was away for too long. My absence cost us the lives of some of our greatest heroes. Trash like you and this evil prince were allowed to roam free -- unchecked.
- Commander Julius Nightbane says: The time has come to make things right. To disband your treacherous kingdom of murderers and thieves. Edwardo was the first strike. Many more will come.
- The Shadowbane warriors charge, Julius stuns them and approches his closest cousin
- Commander Julius Nightbane says: I've waited a long time for this, Conthus. For every time I was thrown into one of your damned arenas... for every time I killed a Chaos Created, Blood Hunting, Cold Hearted, Throat-Cutting, Criminal like you... I could only think of one thing.
- Commander Julius Nightbane says: What our world could be without you and your twisted allies... It ends now, Half-Brother. I will kill you as you killed him...
- Commander Julius Nightbane says: ATTACK!
- The fight is joined.
- Lady Hiawatha Shadowbane yells: JULIUS, NO! STOP!
- Lady Shadowbane saps the Nightbane Soldiers.
- Lady Hiawatha Shadowbane says: It did not have to be like this...
- Lady Shadowbane teleports all the Nightbane forces Deadwind Pass
- Prince Connor Shadowbane says: It ends like it began...
- Prince Connor Shadowbane says: All that we have fought for in this world is lost. The hopes and dreams carried by my ancestors...My past lives... Gone...
- says: Prince Connor Shadowbane says: If only you were here right now, old friend. You would know what to do.
- High Overlord Nightblade says: I know what he would do.
- High Overlord Nightblade says: He would say to you what I am about to say to you: Connor. Lead your people.
- High Overlord Nightblade says: Let's go home, old friend.
- Connor nods:
- Prince Connor Shadowbane says: It's good to have you back, Grandpa... i'm sorry about your gal