Black Eyes Profile: Agent 001
- Name: Jacobyth Windstalker
- Codename: Mark
- Partner: Waine
- Style: Archer, using poisons and explosive arrows.
- Physical Description: Missing his left eye. Has no use of right arm below the shoulder. Right arm is coated in metal, with a bow attached.
- Stationed: Base Area 3: Stormwind
- Family & Personal Allies: Brother, Mark Windstalker, Arcane Archer Saint of Hura. Many scorpians used to make his poisons. Red Dragon Drake named Tyranastrasz.
Nicknamed Mark, after his brother, Jacobyth was an incredible archer, although he completely lacked any Arcane ability. It is because of this that he left Hura, deciding instead to help Azeroth unseen, because to know the Windstalkers survived could reveal Hura. He started the group of mercinaries called the Black Eyes, which he uses to recruit Azerothians to Hura, and to hunt to Huran Criminals. Technically, a Saint is head of the Black Eyes, however everyone veiws Jacobyth as the leader. When Hurans come to Azeroth to aid in their plights, it is Jacobyth that they follow.
He lost his arm trying to save as many sentinels and Sisters as possible during a Legion invasion. The Hurans learned of the emerging of the Dwarven and Human races before other Kalmidorian races. Disguised as a Human, he had his arm coated in magical metal with a bow thread through a loop at his wrist. Since he can use his shoulder, this technique allowed him to use a bow one handed.
He is currently working on various problems in Azeroth, and rarely returns to Hura.