- blank project list: class, item, equipment(armour/weapons), zones (non-raid instance/outdoor), raiding, spelling...
- Op-Ed on community projects?
- tutorial: w:Help:Tutorial_1
- templated tag that links warlock discussion/questions to a central page
WoW Wiki InvolvementEdit
A Warlock project of my own devising.
- Meant to clean up the contents of Warlock-related articles, as well as take a good look at the categorizing.
Servers & CharactersEdit
I have friends, Real Life and otherwise, on many servers, but these three are where you can find characters I've actually played.
- You can find me here most often. I moved here after quitting to follow my closest friends.
- My ex-fiancé and his closest friends play here. We transfered our characters from Alleria.
- This is my original post-beta server. My ex-fiancé and I were co-leaders of the guild Ashen Emergence for most of the time we were playing here.
Before quitting, my ex-fiancé and I were co-leaders of a guild, but since restarting one of our closest friends started his own guild on Steamwheedle Cartel, and I personally don't have the time or drive to lead another on my main server.
- I've been on this server since October of 2006.
- A casual raiding guild that my closest friends' previous guild merged into shortly after I started playing on Drak'Thul. The guild was previously led by Gumdrop (now on hiatus), and is now led by Teardropp. Gum's wife's name is Lemondrop. Can you see a theme? I was going to make a warrior named Dropdead, but a guildy stole it. (*shakes fist* Damn you!) I made a gnome warrior named Droppings instead.
- This guild no longer exists. It merged into the guild Epic Drops shortly after I joined.
- I transfered my original Priest here in October of 2006.
- I think there are a total of seven people in this guild. We're all very close gaming friends who have been together since the original SL in EverQuest. These guys, including my ex-fiancé, just like to 5-man instances together.
- This is my original post-beta server. I played here from release until July of 2005.
- This is the casual raiding guild that most of our guildies came from before we created Ashen Emergence.
- This was my first guild on Alleria. It is(was?) one of the biggest raiding guilds on the server. I didn't like the social distance in such a large guild, despite my fondness for raiding.
I've been playing MMOs since 2002.
- I beta'd for this game. It's my most current MMO habit.
- I was totally pumped for this release, since I'm a big fan of the team behind the game. I was extremely disappointed when they moved from Microsoft to Sony, though.
- Sadly, I wasn't able to beta this game until the open beta, because of my un-state-of-the-art computer. Generally, I'm disappointed with the small taste I got of this game. I don't have the drive to play right now, even though my ex had a subscription. Maybe, if I ever find more time outside of work and college, I'll play it.
- Hey, what can I say, it was free at the time, and a friend had promised to play with me (which he didn't).
- I played this for a teeny bit in 2005, after quitting WoW. It certainly didn't keep me, but I was thrilled by my stint as an interior designer.
- Oy, EverCrack. I played this game from 2002 to 2004. This is the game that started it all, even our rag-tag bunch of freaks and geeks (I know, 'Speak for yourself!'). EQ was the home of the original Sacrosanct Legion and Ashen Emergence guilds. My friends and I quit after a drama explosion that involved our personal lives.