Woo. Making my page look pretty...and being slightly lazy by copying and pasting parts of my other wiki profile.
- Birthday: March 20th, 1988
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- E-mail: email@example.com
- AIM: Eimiisan
- Hobbies: Gaming!! (female gamers...wOOt), Anime, Manga, Music (esp. Asian), Webdesign, Drinking lots of Coffee o_O;;, Watching Movies.
- Websites: Ephemeral Dream (domain), Utsukushii Hotaru (sprites), Wonderland (fanlisting collective), Watashi wa Yume(blog)
Characters are listed in chronological order of being made by server.
Characters that I deleted by server
Character Name Meanings Edit
I've had some people ask me what my characters name mean.... o_O; so umm...here we go. i try to pick name meanings that will go with the character i have in reference to class/race, etc.
- Cyprine - reference to a mineral. a girl in sailor moon is named it as well.
- Eimii - romanization of how my name is pronounced and written in Japanese
- Eudial - reference to a mineral. a girl in sailor moon was named this as well.
- Makoto - means 'sincerity' in Japanese. common female name + girl in Sailor Moon is named that.
- Masumi - means 'true purity' in Japanese.
- Michiru - means "to rise" or "to be full" in Japanese. its also a name of a girl in Sailor Moon. them both having blueish hair is a total coincidence XD.
- Nehellenia - reference to Norse mythology...also name of a dead(ish) dark queen in Sailor Moon.
- Nozomi - means 'hope' in Japanese. its a common female name + a girl in Shenmue is named that.
- Taniko - a name i kinda made up. tani means valley in japanese and ko means child. put them together. dunno if its an actual name.
- Tellu - reference to a mineral, also is kinda a reference to the earth and Terra. an enemy/botanist in Sailor Moon was also named this.
- Yoriko - means 'reliable child' in japanese.
||This user plays as a member of the Alliance.
||This user plays as a member of the Horde.
||This user plays as a female character.