eWelcome to Hobinheim's Quest Guide! This guide focuses on the following goals:
- Complete all quests
- Minimize walking
- Minimize grinding
This is not a speed leveling guide! Although some techniques here focus on being fast and efficient, this will not be as fast as a dedicated leveling guide. If you want to level to 60 in less than a week, look elsewhere. If you want to thoroughly explore the world of Warcraft, read on.
Members of the Horde have the option of choosing between playing as an orc, undead, tauren, troll, or blood elf. Both the orcs and trolls share the same capital city, as well as starting zone. The blood elves start in a brand new zone, introduced in the Burning Crusade.
|Human||Night elf||Dwarf/Gnome||Draenei||Orc/Troll Valley of Trials (WoWWiki)||Tauren Mulgore (WoWWiki)||Undead||Blood elf Sunstrider Isle (WoWWiki)|
Blood elf Edit
Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle Edit
- Speak with Magistrix Erona and start  Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle. Head east or west to a Burning Crystal and kill 10 Mana Wyrms.
Level 2 Edit
- Turn in  Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle and start  Unfortunate Measures. Each class will have access to a different quest.
- Head into the Sunspire, sell your gray items, and learn a new ability.
- Start  Windows to the Source.
- Complete your class quest at your trainer and start  Well Watcher Solanian. Walk up the spire and speak with Well Watcher Solanian. Complete the quest and start  The Shrine of Dath'Remar and  Solanian's Belongings. Equip the he gives you. Jump down from the platform and speak with Arcanist Ithanas to start  A Fistful of Slivers. Walk across the way to speak with Arcanist Helion and start  Thirst Unending.
- Head towards the Burning Crystal to the south, killing any Mana Wyrms, Springpaw Cubs, and Springpaw Lynxes along the way and looting Lynx Collars and Arcane Slivers that drop. Be sure to use Mana Tap until you complete Thirst Unending. Once at the Burning Crystal, inspect the book sitting near the crystal's base, looting .
Level 3 Edit
- Go back to Magistrix Erona and turn in Unfortunate Measures. Accept  Report to Lanthan Perilon. Complete the other two quests. Report to Lanthan Perilon to the west and accept  Aggression.
- Head west towards the shore until you reach the Shrine of Dath'Remar, killing any Tenders and Feral Tenders you come across. After you read the plaque, head east to the fountain and inspect the glowing scroll on the ground, looting . Afterwards, hug the shore heading east until you reach a pool of water with a platform. On the platform is . Loot it and head back to Lanthan Perilon. Turn in Aggression and accept  Felendren the Banished. Head back to the spire to turn in the rest of your quests and learn new abilities if you haven't already.
Level 4 Edit
- Head southwest to Falthrien Academy. Kill Arcane Wraiths and Tainted Arcane Wraiths as you ascend to the top of the academy. There, you can kill Felendren the Banished and loot . Killing Tainted Arcane Wraths, you might loot a . Inspect it and start  Tainted Arcane Sliver.
- Turn in all quests, accepting  Aiding the Outrunners from Lanthan Perilon.
Level 5 Edit
- Speak with Outrunner Alarion and accept  Slain by the Wretched. Find the Slain Outrunner and return for  Package Recovery. Start  Completing the Delivery and head in the Ruins of Silvermoon. Once you reach Falconwing Square, speak with Magister Jaronis and pick up  Major Malfunction. Head to the building on the left. Read the wanted poster and accept  Wanted: Thaelis the Hungerer. Left of the sign is Aeldon Sunbrand. Talk to him and start  Unstable Mana Crystals. Inside the building, you can pick up weapon training from Duelist Larenis.
- Innkeeper Delaniel and turn in  Completing the Delivery. You can also train Apprentice Jewelcrafting, Apprentice First Aid, and Apprentice Cook. Cooks can purchase the ability to make , and from Landraelanis immediately thereafter.
- If you're close to leveling, explore roads to the north and east, Skulking Row and Feth's Way. The experience from discovery should set you over the edge, opening up more abilites for you to learn before heading out.
- Head out into the Ruins of Silvermoon, looting from as you find them. Kill the Arcane Patrollers for their . As you make your way through the ruins, head for Commons Hall, where you can find Thaelis the Hungerer. If you approach his camp from the east or west, you can pull one Wretched and him away from the rest of the group guarding the hall.
Level 6 Edit
- Turn in your quests and train new abilities. Accept  Darnassian Intrusions from Aeldon Sunbrand and  Delivery to the North Sanctum from Magister Jaronis.
- Head southeast to The Dead Scar and speak with Ranger Jaela to start and complete  The Dead Scar.
- Priests can bless the rangers and turn in  Cleansing the Scar.
- Visit Ley-Keeper Caidanis at the North Sanctum, south of Falconwing Square. Turn in  Delivery to the North Sanctum and accept  Malfunction at the West Sanctum. Head to the West Sanctum and talk to Ley-Keeper Velania to turn in  Delivery to the North Sanctum.
Level 7 Edit
- At the West Sanctum, accept  Arcane Instability and kill the Manawraiths and Mana Stalkers as you see them, keeping an eye out for any Darnassian Scouts. Grind scouts until you pick up . Start  Incriminating Documents from it. Kill what you need as encounter them. Head over the ridge to the west and speak to Hathvelion Sungaze to start  Fish Heads, Fish Heads.... Keep grinding murlocs until you receive and start  Captain Kelisendra's Lost Rutters. Turn in  Fish Heads, Fish Heads... when you're done and accept  The Ring of Mmmrrrggglll. Make a full circle around the island and turn in the remaining quests.
Level 8 Edit
- Head back to Falconwing Square to turn in  Incriminating Documents and learn new class abilties. Pick up  The Dwarven Spy and head back to the North Sanctum. Loot after killing him and turn in the quest. Accept the follow up  Fairbreeze Village.
- On your way to Fairbreeze Village, speak with Apprentice Ralen and start  Roadside Ambush. Keep heading south and speak to Apprentice Meledor, completing the quest you just got in exchange for  Soaked Pages. Dive into the river and fetch the pages and return them to Meledor. Accept  Taking the Fall. Head east to Stillwhisper Pond and speak with Instructor Antheol to complete  Taking the Fall. Use and report back for a bag.
- Once at Fairbreeze Village, speak with Velan Brightoak and pick up  Pelt Collection. At the largest building, start  Saltheril's Haven and  The Wayward Apprentice from Magistrix Landra Dawnstrider. Downstairs, rebind your Hearthstone with Marniel Amberlight, starting  Ranger Sareyn, and start  The Scorched Grove from Ardeyn Riverwind. Upstairs, complete  Fairbreeze Village with Ranger Degolien, following up with  Situation at Sunsail Anchorage.
- Head west to Saltheril's Haven and complete  Saltheril's Haven. Accept the follow up quest,  The Party Never Ends.
- Pick up Enchanting, Tailoring, Alchemy, and Herbalism as you need them.
- Head up the road and talk to Ranger Sareyn and start  Defending Fairbreeze Village. Kill any Springpaw Stalkers as you see them, looting their . Head back to Fairbreeze Village when you're done, turning in  Pelt Collection and picking up a from Halis Dawnstrider.
- Turn in  Captain Kelisendra's Lost Rutters and start  Grimscale Pirates! and  Lost Armaments.
Level 9 Edit
- Complete  Lost Armaments. Then head to the Tranquil Shore, collecting supplies and killing Mmmrrrggglll and turn in  The Ring of Mmmrrrggglll. Turn in the other quests and go back to the anchorage to kill Aldaron for  Wretched Ringleader.
Level 10 Edit
- Head back to Fairbreeze Village to turn in quests, starting  Farstrider Retreat and  Missing in the Ghostlands.
- Head to the Farstrider Retreat and then Silvermoon City to pick up quests, learn abilities, and pick up supplies for  The Party Never Ends.
- Complete  The Wayward Apprentice and then do  Corrupted Soil and  Unexpected Results. Accept  Research Notes, head southward to kill Darkwraiths for  Defending Fairbreeze Village, and then turn them both in.
- Turn in  The Party Never Ends. Head to the Goldenbough Pass and complete  The Scorched Grove,  A Somber Task,  Old Whitebark's Pendant, and  Whitebark's Memory.
- Complete  Runewarden Deryan and accept  Powering our Defenses.
Level 11 Edit
- Complete  Powering our Defenses and  Missing in the Ghostlands, and start  The Fallen Courier.
- Complete  The Magister's Apprentice and accept  Deactivating the Spire and  Where's Wyllithen?. First find Wyllithen and then start  Cleaning up the Grounds. ->  Word from the Spire
Level 12 Edit
- Start  The First Trial.
-  Zul'Marosh,  Amani Encroachment,  The Spearcrafter's Hammer,  Amani Invasion
-  Warning Fairbreeze Village
Level 13 Edit
- Complete the  The Fallen Courier and start  Delivery to Tranquillien.
- Head to Tranquillien and complete  Delivery to Tranquillien. Rebind your Hearthstone and read the wanted poster to start [21+] Wanted: Knucklerot and Luzran. Start and complete  The Forsaken, and accept  Return to Arcanist Vandril. Completing  The Forsaken unlocks more quests in the village. Pick up  The Plagued Coast,  Goods from Silvermoon City, and  Tomber's Supplies. Complete  Goods from Silvermoon City, get the new flight path, and start  Fly to Silvermoon City. Flying back can wait until you need to train new abilities. Complete  Return to Arcanist Vandril and start  Suncrown Village.
- Head east for  Suncrown Village. Pick up [11+] Anok'suten from the Dying Blood Elf along the road. Turn both in and start  Goldenmist Village.
- Now you should be Friendly with Tranquillien; this opens up more quests. Start  Culinary Crunch,  Salvaging the Past,  Help Ranger Valanna!,  Investigate An'daroth,  Trouble at the Underlight Mines, and  Down the Dead Scar.
- Head west and complete  Investigate An'daroth,  Goldenmist Village,  Tomber's Supplies, and  Salvaging the Past. Head off of the road going west and you might be able to start/finish  Culinary Crunch.
Level 14 Edit
- Get more quests from Tranquillien and start  Windrunner Village,  Into Occupied Territory, and  Investigate the Amani Catacombs. Head back to Silvermoon to train abilities.
- Complete  Help Ranger Valanna!,  Dealing with Zeb'Sora, and  Report to Captain Helios.
- Pick up the following quests at Farstrider Enclave:
- Start  Forgotten Rituals at the island in the lake. Then complete  Vanquishing Aquantion and  Spirits of the Drowned. Turn them both in.
- Head to the far west and complete  The Plagued Coast,  Windrunner Village,  Into Occupied Territory, and  Down the Dead Scar.
Level 15 Edit
- Pick up  Retaking Windrunner Spire,  Troll Juju,  Spinal Dust, and  Rotting Hearts in Tranquillien.
- Complete  Bearers of the Plague and start  Curbing the Plague. Head west to search for spiders, turning in  Deliver the Plans to An'telas along the way. Complete  Deactivate An'owyn.
Level 16 Edit
- Head west of the scar and complete  Trouble at the Underlight Mines,  Culinary Crunch,  Curbing the Plague,  Retaking Windrunner Spire, and  Rotting Hearts. Start and complete  Underlight Ore Samples. Start  The Lady's Necklace from a dropped item. Turn in  Underlight Ore Samples and start  The Farstrider Enclave. Turn everything in and head back east to the Farstrider Enclave.
Level 17 Edit
- Pick up  The Sanctum of the Sun.
- Complete  The Sanctum of the Sun and start  War on Deatholme.
- Turn in  Curbing the Plague. Complete  The Traitor's Shadow,  Hints of the Past, and then  Report to Magister Kaendris.
Level 18 Edit
- 18 rotting hearts, spinal dust
- 15 windrunner spire
- east, troll juju
- eastsouth, bears of plague
- east, zeb tala, 20+ keltashes head, shadowpine weaponry
- spirits of the drowned
- east tower, traitor's shadow
Amani Catacombs Edit
- Head to the Amani Catacombs. Complete  Investigate the Amani Catacombs and  Troll Juju as you can.
- Start and complete  Escape from the Catacombs.
- Turn in  Investigate the Amani Catacombs and  Troll Juju.
Shadowpine Weaponry Edit
- Complete  Attack on Zeb'Tela, picking up items for  Shadowpine Weaponry as you go. Turn it in and start  Assault on Zeb'Nowa.
- Complete and turn in  Shadowpine Weaponry and  Assault on Zeb'Nowa.
Carendin Summons Edit
- Start and turn in  Carendin Summons.
- Start and turn in  Devourer of Souls.
- Start  Hearts of the Pure.
Level 58 Edit
- Return to Kargath. Speak with Warlord Goretooth and obtain to begin [60+] Warlord's Command. Also turn in [52+] KILL ON SIGHT: Dark Iron Dwarves.
- Head to Serpent's Coil to the east and kill Servants of Allistarj. Head to Altar of Storms to to the west and kill Servants of Sevine. Head to Dreadmaul Post at the center of the map and kill Servants of Grol. Sweep the Dark Portal and kill Servants of Razelikh. Then drop down and speak with Warlord Dar'toon and start  Through the Dark Portal.
- Once at Thrallmar, speak with General Krakork and complete  Journey to Thrallmar. Accept  Report to Nazgrel in turn. Walk into the barracks and speak with Nazgrel, completing the report and starting  Eradicate the Burning Legion. Also start  Bonechewer Blood from Vurtok Axebreaker in the barracks. Speak with Sergeant Shatterskull at the Supply Caravan. Then start  Felspark Ravine.
Level 59 Edit
- Return to Kargath and complete  The Stones That Bind Us, accepting  Heroes of Old from Fallen Hero of the Horde. Complete this quest at Corporal Thund Splithoof directly across from the fallen hero. Accept  Heroes of Old (2) and inspect the Spectral Lockbox that appears, looting the . Speak again with the fallen hero and start [58+] Kirith. Locate Kirith in Serpent's Coil and kill him. Speak with the Spirit of Kirith, turning in [58+] Kirith and starting  The Cover of Darkness. Return to the fallen hero and take the next step,  The Demon Hunter.
- Seek Loramus and begin  Loramus. Afterwards, start  Breaking the Ward. Then start  The Name of the Beast.