StoryEditPiracy, an utopic lifestyle for many and you are part of it! As one of Dr. Lapidis' or Gillijim's crew-members you begin your training as Buccaneer on the respective island. In a terrible seabattle between the two pirates your ship sinks and you wake up on a shore. Having forgot who, but not what you are, a young goblin finds you and send you to see your nation's leader to join it in battle!
- Choice between two starting-zones (Gillijim's Isle or Island of Doctor Lapidis)
Some of the Buccaneer's Stats:
The Buccaneer uses Energy as main power resource.
His "speciality" are what i call "Regeneration-Arrows" (RA)(a more appropiate name has still to be found). The arrows regulate the Buccaneer's Energy-regeneration, but they can be used differnently as well, they serve as instantanious Energy-Ressource (like Thistle Tea) and are similar to the Death knight's runes, as a ressource for powerfull attacks.
|Inactive Arrow||Arrow's Cooldown||Arrows beeing inactive||Regeneration Rate|
|Red||32 sec||1||1 e/s|
|Dark Orange||16 sec||2||0.75 e/s|
|Orange||8 sec||3||0.5 e/s|
|Yellow||4 sec||4||0.25 e/s|
|Green||2 sec||5 (all of them)||0 e/s|
The arrow's color plays no special role, but every arrow has it's own Cool-Down.
Talents and AbilitiesEdit
- Piracy is the Range-DD Specialisation, similar to a hunter only without his pet, he also has several abilities to keep his enemys away.
- The Mutiny-Buccaneer is the Melee-DD Specialisation, it is a hybrid between rogue and warrior, striking fast and strongly.
- The Perseverance-Buccaneer is a Supporter and Healer, he has powerfull buffs and debuffs, he also has a few weak herbal/alchemist-heals.
- Scimitar (15 Energy): Hits the enemy causing him to bleed (X damge every 3 seconds for 15), if the enemy is hit while the bleeding effect still affects him he will suffer the already lost damage instantly.
- Scrape (20 Energy): The enemy starts to bleed losing X HP over 10 seconds.
- Acid (35 Energy): For every bleeding effect on the target, Acid inflicts X damage.
I know that Buccaneers are not very likely to be healers, but as the Death knights also have tanking abilities, the new HeroClass should have healing abilities, i have thought, while doing this, of another class that could fit the "Great Sea" environment: the Monk.
To see my version of the Monk, please see Here.