The Nagrand Plateaus is a battleground concept I made up, Nagrand maybe outdated but the battleground concept can be used in a different zone.
The battleground is for 20 players on each side (making a total of 40). It is based on Halaa and the Open-PvP towers system.
On this map you can see the following locations:
- The Kurenai base, it has a graveyard, 15 guards and the final Boss in a hut.
- Horde wyverns, to kill the alliance guards.
- The "towers" initally belonging to the Alliance: Kurenai hut and Clefthoof skeleton
- The "towers" initally belonging to the Horde: Orcish outpsot and Ethereal portal
- Neutral garveyard (has to be taken over).
- Alliance wyverns (see #2)
- Horde base, the same as #1
Each base has 15 guards, the more towers your faction controls the more HitPoint the guards have.
Say the guards have X HP while you control 0 bases, they'll have X*2, X*3, X*4, or X*5 depending on how many towers you control (one, two, three or all of them.).
Trying to rush to the boss xon't be possible because the guards deal a very, very, very high amount of damage, they'll one-hit every player trying to get to the base.
- Alternative version: The guards could be replaced by a wall that has to be destroyed, this will change the wyverns into artillery but the towers will remain and the walls "HP" will depend on them.
When the battle beginns 2 out of 4 towers belong to each faction, at the beginning they are guarded by 4 NPCs, 1 Elite and 3 Non-Elite, the NPCs only exist at the beginnig (untill they are killed). The NPCs count as players (you will have to kill them or be one more than them to take over the tower).
The neutral graveyardEdit
In the middle of the map there is a graveyard comparable to Snowfall Graveyard but with a small difference, it is take over like the towers! If you don't control this graveyard you will have to ride all the way from the base wich makes it a very importanat tool of the battelground.
After defeating the guards (or after destroying the wall) you cann go fight the boss, the boss is rather simple and has just to be nuked down. He shouldn't be a problem (except if the defending faction actually defends).
The faction killing the boss in the first place wins the battle.
The Kurenai and the Mag'har, since they are the mayor factions in Nagrand.
As in the old battlegrounds there will be rewards:
- A Clefthoof mount
- Maybe a Windroc flying mount