|Previous: War of Outland|
|Place: Continents of Lordaeron, Kalimdor and Northrend.|
|Outcome: Eradication of the Scourge.|
|view template • talk about template • edit template|
Ok, this was my first version of a WC4-game, for the new one click here.
It is set in Outland for one campaign, in Azeroth for the 5 remaining ones. It is set immedeatly after The Frozen Throne and does not take in consideration what happens in World of Warcraft (although I got some of my ideas from what happens in WoW).
The factions in the game are the Alliance (Humans, High Elves , Dwarves and Gnomes), Night Elves, the Horde (Orcs, Tauren and Darkspear Trolls), the Forsaken and the Scourge. The Nightelves are mainly independent but have ties with the Alliance, the Forsaken however aren't part of the Horde at all.
1. Campaign: The New Order (Alliance)Edit
After being defeated by Arthas Illidan is braught back to Outland by his generals Kael'thas and Vashj to continue his reign of terror. The surviving members of the Draenor Expedition seize the chance of the weakened Illidari forces to eliminate the last threat of Outland. Begining with Kael'thas, Allerias former king, they beat the Sin'dorei lord and can win over the survivors of the battle to join theier cause. After hearing of Kael's death Illidan sends Akama to stop the Sons of Lothar, but Akama, after a fake battle, also joins them and helps to free Maiev. Arriving at the Black Temple's gates the party has to face Lady Vashj who eventually is beaten as well. They then confront Illidan and end his reign over Outland in a fatal battle in wich Turalyon and Danath die. Akama now becomes Lord of Outland and starts mediation with the Mag'har and eventually allows the inhabitants of Outland to live together in peace. Khadgar, Alleria and Kurdran return to Azeroth accompaigned by Maiev and Garrosh where upon arriving at Nethergarde they are held under siege by Doom Lord Kazzak whom they beat as well and then continue theier journey to Stormwind and Kalimdor.
- Introduction: The Return of the Illidari; After the defeat in Northrend, Illidan and his two generals return to Outland.
- Chapter 1: Alleria has been taken as a captive by Kargath Bladefist you will have to free her. In your adventure you might come across Fel Orcs, Arakoa or Demons of any kind.
- Chapter 2: The party travels north to confront Kael'thas Sunstrider in Netherstorm you cross the swamps of Zangarmarsh and the canyons of Blade's Edge Mountains fighting naga, ogres and Gronnlords. You will also come across a Mag'har settlement and fight them.
- Chapter 3: In Netherstorm you will have to stop Kael's power supplies and destros his Manaforges. Eventually the King will die.
- Interlude: The Windrunner dinasty; When Kael'thas is defeated the surviving Blood Elves find themselves without a leader and Alleria offers them to join the Sons of Lothar under her command.
- Chapter 4: With a high number of new soldiers the Sons of Lothar head now south to the Black Temple. Arriving at Shattrath, a former draenei sanctuary, now in ruins, they engage in a battle against Akama. Even though he is one of Illidans closest allies he switches sides to join the party. A secondary objectie is helping out the Mag'har to win them as allies as well.
- Chapter 5: Following Akama's betrayal Maiev is being guarded by demons who are tortuing her, ina timed mission you will have to reach her prison and free her).
- Chapter 6: The allies now consisting of Khadgar, Aller, Turalyon, Kurdran, Danath, Akama and Maiev (Garrosh as well if the secondary objective has been completed) stand at the Black Temple's gates where Lady Vashj avaits them.
- Chapter 7: In the final battle the party faces Illidan the betrayer. Unfortunatly Turalyon and Danath die in the battle.
- Cinematic: Akama, Lord of Outland; after defeating Illidan Akama takes back the Temple and Outland is shared between orcs and draenei. The Sons of Lothar, acompagnied by Maiev, Garrosh and Velen return to Azeroth.
Heroes: Turalyon (Chapters 1, 2, 4); Alleria (Chapters 3, 6); Khadgar (5, 7, 8)
2. Campaign: Lordaeron Takeover (Forsaken)Edit
This campaign is about the Forsaken's crusade over Lordaeron, they take over the remaining territories of the northern continent, fight the young Scarlet Crusade and find new allies in Arugal of Shadowfang Keep, Baron Rivendare of Stratholme and Putress of Scholomance. Eventually Varimathras betrays Sylvanas but the rebellion is stopped.
Sylvanas has been able to gain control of the Tirisfal Glades and Silverpine forest but she faces the newly created Scarlet Crusade who has set as its goal to put an end to any undead being. In the first assault Sylvanas' men go for the Kingdom of Gilneas where they can gain Archmage Arugal as a new member of theier army. Ater killing the King Genn Greymane they continue the invasion in the lands of Hillsbrad and Alterac and seal this chapter by killing the Kirin Tor's new leader Ansirem. In Andorhal and Caer Darrow the Forsaken can kill the Lich King's minions Araj and Ras, in the Scholomance they find another ally, Putress. After these battles Sylvanas and Varimathras go for the Scarlet Crusade's strongholds, Tyr's Hand and Stratholme where they kill Abbendis and Dathrohan. Saidan Dathrohan reveals himself as Balnazzar and convinces Varimathras to join him. This rebellion is put to an end by Sylvanas. In the south Arugal and Putress invade the last remaining cities of Stromgarde and Aerie Peak, killing Galen Trollbane and Flastad Wildhammer. The Forsaken don't advance to Quel'thalas where the Scourge is too strong and killing the there remaining Blood Elves.
- Introduction: The Scarlet Crusade; The founding of the scralet crusade
- Chapter 1: Invade the neighbouring nation of Gilneas, subjugate Arugal and kill Genn Greymane.
- Chapter 2: Invade Hillsbrad Foothills, Alterac Mountains and Dalaran (in reconstruction), kill Ansirem Runeweaver.
- Chapter 3: Invade Andorhal, kill Araj the Summoner, invade Caer Darrow, kill Ras Frostwhisper, Putress, who resided at the Scholomance no joins the Forsaken.
- Chapter 4: While Sylvanas fights in the eastern part of the plaguelands Varimathras goes further east, to the Scralet Crusade strongholds: Tyr's Hand, kill Brigitte Abbendis.
- Chapter 5: Invade Stratholme, kill Saidan Dathrohan.
- Interlude: The true face; Balnazzar reveals himself to Varimathras and together they rebell against Sylvanas.
- Finale: The Exodus; Humans and dwarves of Lordaeron are fleeing from the Forsaken and go to Khaz Modan.
Heroes: Sylvanas (Chapters 1, 3, 6); Varimathras (Chapters 4, 5); Arugal (Chapters 2, 7, 8)
3. Campaign: ??? (Horde)Edit
Despite the peace agreement with Teramore the humans that have settled at Tirgarde keep attacking the orcish habitants of Durotar. Afterwards Vol'jin reconquers the Echo Isles and starts building a new capital for the Trolls. In the Barrens Thrall and Rokhan fight the four Fanglords in the Wailing Caverns, who instead of healing have been corrupting the environment. Rokhan then travels south to Camp Taurajo where he meets with Cairne, together they fight the lich Amnennar the Coldbringer, after this last source of courruption is beaten the healing of the Barrens can truely start. Cairne then return to Mulgroe, his homeland where he faces a massive centaur invasion comming from Desolace. With Rexxar's help he can push back the centaurs and build new settlements in Desolace to stop the threath. In Ashenvale Gargok has trouble with the Night Elves but eventually he can gain new territories for the Horde.
- Chapter 1: You will have to destroy Tiragarde Keep and kill the Kul Tiras' Marine's leader in Durotar Lieutnat Benedict.
- Chapter 2: Reconquer the Echo Isles and kill the Necromancer Zalazane).
- Chapter 3: Thrall travels to the barrens, more precicely to the Wailing Caverns where you will have to kill the four Fanglords.
- Chapter 4: Thrall then escorts a caravane to Camp Taurajo where he meets Cairne who asks him for help to fight against Amnennar the Coldbringer.
- Chapter 5: Cairne and Thrall then go farther south to face the lich, arriving at Razorfen Downs they kill him and destroy his phylactery).
- Interlude: The Healing Process; the shamans of the hord ask for the great spirits help in the healing process of the Barrens.
- Chapter 6:Cairne now heads back to Mulgore where he finds himself front to a large centaur invasion. With Rexxar's help he manages to push back the centaurs to Desolace and they create new settlements in the zone to prvent a new invasion.
- Chapter 7:In the northern forest of Ashenvale Gargok of the Warsong fights a battle against the night elves. In this mission he has to protect a caravan travelling from the Barrens to the Horde Outpost in the forest being under constant attack of Sentinel Guerilla-groups.
- Chapter 8: The fate of Ashenvale is eventually decided in a direct battle between Shandris Feathermoon and her Sentinels and Gargok and his Grunts wich is won by the latter, gaining the eastern part (what lies east of the Falfarren) of Ashenvale for the Horde.
- Finale: Fortification; The Horde build a fortification across the Falfarren.
Heroes: Thrall (Chapters 1, 3, 4); Vol'jin (Chapter 2); Cairne (Chapters 5, 6); Gargok (Chapters 7, 8)
4. Campaign: The Icy Crusade (Scourge)Edit
In Northrend the Lich King sends his minions all over the continent and to gather new soldiers. Afterwards he sends out his most powerful Necropolis, Naxxramas and Acherus led by Kel'Thuzad and Alexandros Mograine to Hyjal and Quel'Thalas.
- Introduction: She's a Killer Queen: Arthas sends out Blood-Queen Lana'thel to "recruit" the Vrykul and the Drakkari
- Chapter 1: As Blood-Queen Lana'thel you travel to Utgarde Keep to fight the Vrykul King Ymiron he is risen by the Lich King afterwards and the Vrykul join Arthas' army.
- Chapter 2: You'll have to kill Drakuru, the warchief in Drak'Tharon afterwards he will be risen to a deathkingt by the Lich King.
- Chapter 3: After the victory of Drak'Tharon you avance to Gundrak where you'll have to fight Frost King Malakk).
- Interlude: The Invasion: The Lich King sends out Naxxramas and Acherus to invade Azeroth.
- Chapter 4: Naxxramas has arrived to Quel'thalas (wich was mainly under the Scourge's control already) and Kel'thuzad send Dar'Khan Drathir to Zul'Aman where the trolls under Zul'jin's leadership are fighting the scourge.
- Chapter 5: With the trolls out of the way the Scourge can now reconquer the territories of the plaguelands, in a feroce battle at what was the gate that Arthas destroyed a few years in the past Kel'Thuzad himself kills the Forsaken's Ilius.
- Chapter 6: The Scourge then avances to Stratholme and Tyr's Hand and regains control of the entire Zone).
- Interlude: Moonglade; The Scourge tries to attack Moonglade as well but doesn't get to it because the nature's might pushes them back.
- Cinematic: Under Siege; Azeroth is under siege by the Scourge.
Heroes: Blood-Queen Lana'thel (Chapters 1, 2, 3); Dar'Khan Drathir (Chapter 4); Kel'thuzad (Chapters 5, 6); Alexandors Mograine (Chapters 7, 8, 9)
5. Campaign: Containment (Alliance, Night Elves, Horde)Edit
This campaign can be divided into two parts in Kalimdor and in Azeroth.
In Kalimdor Maiev, accompanied by Garrosh, join the fight against the Scourge but split up with Garrosh joining the Horde. In a first fight the two former allies fight each other but eventually come to senses and stop the common enemy's advance.
- Introduction: Close Enemies: Maiev and Garrosh leave Stormwind Habour and set sail to Theramore where they are greeted by Jaina, Tyrande and Thrall. They have a heated debate and Maiev and Garrosh confront each-other, Thrall splits them up and they join their respective home-fronts to confront the Scourge by themselves.
- Chapter 1:Maiev leads the nightelves into battle while Tyrande tries to get the druids (now with no leader, since Fandral died) to wake up Malfurion. In Ashenvale the Kaldorei can hold back the Scourge and win territories back in Felwood and conquer Timbermaw Hold, guarded by Alchemist Karloff.
- Chapter 2: The Horde-forces led by Garrosh as a trial set to him by Thrall and he can push back the Undead north to Winterspring.
- Chapter 3: Garrosh now defeats the Scourge in Winterspring and eventually kills Amal'thazad, the lich in charge there. He makes a path for Maiev to go to the mountains summit.
- Chapter 4: Maiev now leads her sentinels and, unconvetionally, the druids as well to the shrine of Nordrassil and on their way there they come across Mograine's most powerful lietnants (Corpulous, Lady Alistra and Drakuru). When he realises that he can't beat the Mortals he decides to flee to the Borean Tundra.
- Interlude: The expedition returns: Alleria, Kudran and Khadgar meet up with Bolvar in Stormwind Keep where he tells them about what happened in their abscence.
- Chapter 5: Jaina, after Maiev and Garrosh departure, meets with the messenger that came with the same ship, he tells her about Bolvars discoveries over Lady Katrana Prestor and the king's kidnapping. Jaina then leads a group to Onyxia's lair and frees Varian.
- Chapter 6: Bolvar and the three expedition leaders go north to Ironforge but are stopped while crossing the Blackrock and have to fight Emperor Dagran Thaurissan.
- Chapter 7: After meeting up with Magni, who gladly joins the new Alliance the travel further north and have a battle at Thandol Span and later get all the way up to Stromgarde and by these means free the Arathi Highlands from the Forsaken's grasp.
- Chapter 8: They keep on heading north to get to the Hinterlands and Kudran and Magni fight a feriocus battle at Aerie Peak, eventually defeating Putress, Sylvanas lieutnant.
- Chapter 9: While the dwarves fight at Aerie Peak Bolvar decides to lead the expedition to what is now disputed between the Scourge and the Foresaken. Caught between two fronts he manages to regain Tyr's Hand after facing Alexi Barov, general of the Forsaken forces and Noth the Plaguebringer, the Scourge's commander at Tyr's Hand.
- Chapter 10: Sylvanas is furious about having lost these territories to the Alliance and the Scourge and sends a massive army to Terrordale to keep the Mortals as well as the other un-dead from moving foreward. Gothik the Harvester attacks Tyr's Hand and Bolvar barely can resist this massive fight. Right after Gothik's defeat Kel'thuzad sends Patchwerk and Grobbulus from the North and West and the nerubians led by Anub'Rekhan attack from the south coming from tunnels they dug. After all these battles eventually Kel'thuzad himself arrives at the city's gates and the real battle begins. To his surprise Bolvar is joined by Sylvanas forces and eventually the succed to defeat the lich.
- Exitlude: Sisters:Alleria left the part in Aerie Peak and heads to the Undercity. Where she meets with her sister after sneaking into the Royal Chambers. The two first fight, but then agree that in order to defeat the invaders have to join forces. Sylvanas travels to Terrordale where the Foresaken are under attack as well fighting Grand Widow Faerlina, the The Four Horsemen and Thaddius. Sylvanas then orders her troops to fall into Kel'Thuzad's back.
Heroes: Maiev (Chapters 1, 4); Garrosh (Chapters 2, 3); Jaina (Chapter 5); Bolvar (Chapters 6, 7, 9, 10); Kudran (Chapter 8)
6. Campaign: The last Onslaught (All factions but the Scourge)Edit
In the final campaing the mortal races join forces to fight the Lich Kings army. The campaign can be subdivided into three parts in wich they reconquer the lost territories in Kalimdor and Azeroth and then meet in Northrend where they start a common attack on Icecrown.
- Chapter 1: The Nightelves and the Horde follow Mograine and Tyrande confronts him but unfortunatly she dies.
- Interlude: Wape-Up Call: The pain of Tyrande's death wakes up Malfurion, who in a storm of fury travels to Northrend, leaving a trail of life in his back (opposite to the Dead Scar).
- Chapter 2: When Malfurion gets to the Borean Tundra the earth starts healing, the power of nature overwhelms the living creatures and he also fights Alexandros, being outnumbered the fight seems impossible to win, but Malfurion succeds anyhow.
- Chapter 3: Hearing Yseras call Malfurion leads thejoint forces of Horde and Kaldorei to the Wyrmrest Temple but they are stopped half-way there by Anub'Arak, the king of Nerubians.
- Chapter 4: In Lordaeron the Scourge still has a very big influence in Quel'Thalas, so the Alliance an the Foresaken, working hand in hand travel to Stratholme where Sylvanas leads herd army and frees the city by killing Instructor Razuvious.
- *Chapter 5: Alleria keeps heading north and reaches her beloved Quel'Thalas and only finds a devasted land occupied by the Scourge, going towards Silvermoon she find herself contronted to Sapphiron but manges to kill the Wyrm. In the City she eventually kills Dar'Khan and thereby liberates her homeland.
- Interlude: Wyrmrest Accord, Pt. 2: Both parties having reached Dragonblight, Khadgar, Alleria, Sylvanas, Malfurion, Jaina and Thrall meet with Alexstrasza, Malygos and Ysera and together they decide on how to finish with Arthas' rule.
- Chapter 7:zul'drak
- Chapter 8:wrathgate
- Chapter 9:scorugeholme & vrykul-village
- Chapter 10:3 gates
- Chapter 11:icecrown 1
- Chapter 12:icecrown 2
- Cinematic: A new Era: A crow flies high above Northrend, Quel'Thalas and Tirisfal. The Foresaken board ships and set sail to Northrend, they have come to the agreement to return Lordaeron to the humans and to settle in Arthas' former realm. Maiev becomes the new High-Priestess and Malfurion returns into the Emerald Dream. Calia Menethil, who followed Arthas on his first trip to Northrend and then went on to live as Alexstazas disicple return to Lordaeron and marries Varian whom she knew from her child-hood, together they rule the United Kingdom of Azeroth & Lordaeron which constitutes of all of the former seven Kingdoms but Dalaran, rebuilt under Khadgar's command and being an independt city-state. Alleria is crowned queen of Quel'Thalas and so begins the rule of the Windrunner-dynasty.
Heroes: Tyrande (Chapter 1); Malfurion (Chapters 2, 3, 11); Sylvanas (Chapter 4, 9, 12); Alleria (Chapter 5, 10); Khadgar (Chapter 6, 8); Thrall (Chapter 7)
FUTURE: Titan cities, Ahn'Qiraj, remaining Troll cities, Maelstrom, Nefarian, Deathwing, Burning Legion, bla, bla, bla