This questing guide for the zone of Bloodmyst Isle details the best method to obtain and complete quests in Bloodmyst Isle.
Note: This guide is not meant for power-leveling purposes. Rather, it is meant to show a player the most efficient way to complete all quests available for a particular zone. If you know of a better order or method to accomplish this, your input is welcome (in fact, greatly desired). For major changes, feel free to edit, but make a note in the talk page as to your reasoning.
Alliance Questing Guide (LVL 10-20)Edit
Bloodmyst Isle is an Alliance-aligned zone designed for young draenei adventurers, and has only Alliance quests. The main questing hub is the outpost of Blood Watch, which also houses a flight path to The Exodar. To begin adventuring in this zone, it is best to be around level 10.
|Level||Quest Name||Quest Giver||Begins||Takes Place||Prerequisite||Rewards|
|11||<Elekk Breeder>||The Exodar||Kessel's Crossing|||
|12||<Elekk Lord>||Kessel's Crossing||Stillpine Hold, Azure Watch, Odesyus' Landing|
|12||Kessel's Crossing||Bloodmyst Isle, Southeast|| 20x |
|11||Kessel's Crossing||Kessel's Crossing, west|| |
|13||<Elekk Lord>||Kessel's Crossing||Wrathscale Lair||||6|
|13||Bristlelimb Enclave||Bristlelimb Enclave|| |
- Pick up  from Torallius the Pack Handler at The Exodar for a little extra XP.
- From the north side of Azuremyst Isle, take the bridge to Bloodmyst Isle. You will find yourself at Kessel's Crossing.
- Get  from Kessel and make the run, stopping at Stillpine Hold, Azure Watch, and Odesyus' Landing. Then return to Kessel's Crossing.
- Pick up the other quests available there:
- As you complete the next few quests, be on the look out for .
- To the west of Kessel's Crossing, you will find the Bloodmyst Hatchling ravagers needed for the quest.
- Head east across the road to the Bristlelimb Enclave. Talk to Princess Stillpine to receive  .
- Kill furbolgs in the northwestern camp until High Chief Bristlelimb appears. Kill him to get the key, then free the princess to complete the quest.