After WotLK I can think of four more areas that really need to be implemented at some time - these being the Great Sea, the Emerald Dream, the Elemental Plane and the Great Dark. I can't say what order they will come in, nor the precise details for each, but I've tried to make them as realistic as possible since hardly any of the other ideas seem to have a chance.
- Two continents - Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
- Level range - 1-60
- Playable Races - Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf (Alliance), Orc, Tauren, Troll, Undead (Horde)
- New continent - Outland
- Level range - 58-70
- New playable races - Draenei (Alliance), Blood Elf (Horde)
- New profession - jewelcrafting
- Opposing forces - Burning Legion, Fel Orcs, Fel Blood Elves etc
- End bosses - Illidan, Kil'Jaeden
- New continent - Northrend
- Level range - 68-80
- Hero Class - Death Knight
- New profession - Inscription
- Opposing forces - Scourge, Vrykul, Nerubians
- End bosses - Arthas, Malygos
The Lich King has once again been defeated and what remains of the Scourge has beem scattered across Northrend and Lordaeron ready to be picked off. However a new threat has risen to take its place. The cursed Naga led by their ancient queen Azshara have risen from beneath the waves and prepared a massive invasion of the surface lands. Meanwhile Neptulon the Tidehunter has escaped from the Elemental Plane to battle his old rival Ragnaros, threatening a titanic clash between fire and water.
- New continent - The Great Sea
- Level range - 75-90
- Playable races - Goblins, Naga (both neutral)
- Hero class - Privateer
- New professions - Woodcutting and Carpentry
- Opposing forces - Naga, Bloodsail Buccaneers, Makrura, Jungle Trolls, Water Elementals
- End bosses - Azshara, Neptulon
The Emerald Dream, also known as the Dream and the Dream of Creation, is the verdant realm of the Dragon Aspect Ysera. It appears to those who travel within it as Azeroth would have appeared without the development of the sapient races, which means that it is what Azeroth would have been if not for humans, elves, and other intelligent creatures. In essence, this plane shows travelers what their world would be if intelligent races had not cut forests, farmed prairies, diverted rivers and built cities (and had Kalimdor not been shattered by the Sundering). It is a vision of the world as a verdant natural paradise. Tranquil forests stretch away in every direction, and rolling hills and majestic mountains mimic Azeroth's landscape.
- New continent - The Emerald Dream
- Level range - 88-100
- Playable races - Barkskin Furbolgs (Alliance), Drakonids (Horde)
- Hero classes - Keeper of the Grove, Blademaster
- End boss - the Old God causing the Nightmare
Countless millenia ago before the world was shaped by the mighty Titans, Azeroth was ruled by the Old Gods and their mighty armies of elementals. They were five in number and between them they could command just about every aspect of their environment. But when the Titans arrived they resisted. One was killed in battle, two escaped and took refuge with their creations the Aqir, and the rest were forever imprisoned deep below the ground.
However their four greatest lieutenants, witnessing the destruction of their armies, escaped to the mysterious Elemental Plane to rebuild and recover. Ragnaros the Firelord, Therazane the Stonemother, Al'Akir the Windlord and Neptulon the Tidehunter are no longer under the command of their masters and now wage war against one another from their domains in the Plane. Ragnaros and Neptulon were later released back into Azeroth, but Therazane and Al'Akir are still trying to blast one another out of existance.
- New continent - The Elemental Plane
- Level range - 98-120
- Hero class - Runemaster
- Opposing forces - Elementals, Twilight Hammer, Dark Iron Dwarves, Old Gods
- End boss - Neptulon
Azeroth is at last safe, but there are countless other worlds in the Great Dark which have been overwhelmed by the Burning Legion. A number of refugee species have fled their homeworlds, most famous of which are the Draenei and the Ethereals. As presure mounts to put an end to the Legion once and for all, the gnomes and goblins with naaru assistance have developed mighty ships capable of traversing the light years between the stars.
- New continent - The Great Dark
- Level range - 120-150
- Playable races - Ethereal (neutral)
- New secondary skill - Colonisation
- Hero Class - Demon Hunter
- Opposing forces - Nathrezim, Man'ari eredar, other Burning Legion forces, the Void
- END end boss - Sargeras