This is a list of things which in my opinion will most likely be implemented one day in World of Warcraft.
- Great Sea and Maelstrom
- Emerald Dream
- Elemental Plane
- Argus and Xoroth
- Nazjatar and Azshara's palace
- Tol Barad
- More Old Gods
- The other three Elemental Lords
- The source of the Nightmare
- Deathwing, possibly in Grim Batol
- Some more CoT instances
- Eventually the true leader of the Infinite Dragonflight
- Some of the lords of the Burning Legion
- Kil'Jaeden killed properly
- Two more to balance things out, as the above would come in different expansions to stick to the theme
- Possibly ogres
- Some sort of pirate
- Keeper of the Grove
- Demon Hunter
- Aquatic mounts
- Player-owned boats
- Guild halls. They would be instanced, and players would enter the one that is specific to their guild. For money it can be upgraded to include a bank, auction house, vendors and mailbox. They would cost a certain amount of gold to set up, and from then on a monthly rent.
- Group duels
- Naval combat
- Reintroduction of PvP titles
- Flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
- Heroic versions of classic dungeons
- Better battlegrounds. Something like a combination of Alterac Valley and Strand of the Ancients, but ten times bigger. Siege engines, walls and towers, entire towns which can be either captured or razed to the ground, lots of quests to be done inside the battleground - the lot really.
- Make epic items harder to get. They're called epic for a reason, and yet right now every level 80 seems to have them. Make nearly all current epics rare instead, and introduce new ones which would take a lot of time and effort to obtain. And even more so for legendaries.
- The option to play in classic WoW. Same talents as before BC, level capped at 60, and so on. Dungeons like old Naxxramas would reopen.
- Neutral races that choose their faction once they reach a certain level.