About me Edit
Alright... What can I say? I am a roleplayer... Used to play Orc Warrior on a normal realm before, but now I've grown tired of it. So now I play on an RP realm with a Blood Elf Priest. I am a fanatical horde player, and think really there's no point in playing alliance, especially human. I mean, you are a human in real life, so why be one in the game? Although the dwarves and night elves are kinda cool at times, most other races just disgust me in the alliance, since they get so popular amongst the younger who tends to go for the appearance of the ladies rather than the performance. But meh, I shouldn't blame them. I used to be like that myself when I was at their age.
Favorite Warcraft characters Edit
- Thrall - who doesn't like him?
- Saurfang - Chuck Norris in WoW!
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Sad story about a noble elf forced into an eternity of suffering by Arthas
- The Lich King - Basically, I love seeing endless and endless armies of mindless minion serving their master
- Lady Vashj - she's hot and scary at the same time!
Favorite races Edit
- Naga - I don't know how people can think they are ugly! Look at the females! Besides, I have a knack for them.
- Blood Elves - Just as I have a knack for elves (which is the source for the naga knack).
- Orcs - Just because they are tough as hell, and have real cool attitudes.
- Forsaken - The source of my internet image (I usually use the Grim Reaper as my avatar everywhere I go). Besides, they are metal, and I like metal.
- Night Elves - Good lore, and besides, they are elves. Gotta like them.