As many others before me, I am also trying to make and present my expansion ideas. I hope, you´ll like them and I´m looking forward to discussing about them...
The Emerald Dream Edit
- Related areas: The Emerald Paradise, Verdant fields, etc.
- Access: through portals in Twilight Grove, Dream Bough, Seradane, Bough Shadow and an area in Crystalsong Forest
- New races: either no new races, or a new neutral faction will be created with furbolgs as a new race.
- Hero classes: Dream walker
- Proffesion: ? - tattooing a character will increase his/her armour, resistences or other basic stats
- Level range: 78-90
- Main antagonist: The Nightmare - creation of an Old God, or the Old God itself
- Main faction: The Cenarion Dreamers - a faction led by Malfurion Stormrage and the spirit of Cenarius
Dream walker Edit
- Something between a druid and a mind-mage
- Will use Tranquility, instead of mana/rage/energy or runes. Tranquility will be something like the opposite to Rage - it will be regenerated only out of combat.
- His main strenght will be the ability to regenerate mana of the other players in group (something like a mana-healer)
- Will be concentrated on bows and crossbows
- Will be able to wear cloth and leather armor only
- Will be able to reach the Spiritwalking state. In this state, Dream walker won´t be able to use physical weapons. However, he will be also 75% resistant towards physical damage. Additionally, in Spiritwalker state, his Tranquility will regenerate also during combat.
- Talent tree will be divided into Mind (mana regenerating abilities, mental shocks, mana draining, meditation and mind-controling spells), Dream (spiritwalker state and some combat-enhancing abilities) and Nature (typical druidic spells)
The South Seas Edit
- Related areas: Kezan, Tel Abim, Zandalar, Hiji or Plunder Isle, Gilneas, Kul Tiras with the related islands (Tol Barad, Zul´Dare and Crestfall), The Broken Isles, The Maelstrom, Pandaria, Island of Doctor Lapidis and Gillijim's Isle
- Access: by boats, ships and zeppelins (maybe also gnomish and goblin submarines)
- New races: goblins and pandaren. Either for Horde (goblin) and Alliance (pandaren), or both will be added into the new neutral faction.
- Hero classes: maybe a Sea Witch/Witcher?
- Profession: Brewmaster
- Level range: 65-85 (are you sick from the alien Outland and don´t want to go to the undying freeze Northrend? So, come and relax on the tropic islands of South Seas!)
- Main antagonist: Queen Azshara
The Shards of Draenor Edit
- Related areas: other remaining (and inhabitted) parts of former Draenor
- Access: through other portal(s) from Azeroth and by rocket(s) from Area 52
- New races: ethereal and maybe arakkoa, both for the neutral faction
- Hero classes: Blood Mage or Nether Assassin
- Profession: ? (Astrologer :D )
- Level range: 88-100 (can you imagine a character lvl 100 with tier 18? :D )
- Main antagonist: the essence of Sargeras - the last surviving (but still extremely powerful) part of once mighty titan
Other areas Edit
Locations, that should be added into an expansion (but didn´t fit in any):