The Core Of Azeroth Edit
- End Boss: Ragnaros
- Level Cap Raised to 100
- New Races: Broken as the new Alliance race, and Arakkoa as the Horde race.
- New Hero Class: Flame Fighter
- Capital City: Anchonda (Arakkoa Capital), Exodar is the Draenei and Broken capital
- New Areas: Argus, The Core Of Azeroth, Plunder Isle,
- New Profession: Architecture
- New Instances: The Flaming Cave, The Plagued Woods, Lair Of The Fallen, Bloodsail Hold,
- New Items
- New Pets
- New Companions
- New Monsters
- New WORLD
World of Warcraft: The Core Of Azeorth
The Arakkoa - The New Horde RaceEdit
|Faction/Affiliation||Draenors Exiles, Horde|
|Racial capital||Anchonda, Stranglethorn Vale|
|Racial leader(s)||Kirrik the Awakened|
|Average height||6 - 8 feet (presumed)|
The Arakkoa are an ancient race of bird-like humanoids native to Outland. They have brightly feathered bodies in a veritable rainbow of colors, hooked beaks, clawed hands, taloned feet, and an erectile crest of feathers on their heads. They wear ragged cloaks about their bodies. There is evidence of the arakkoa existing for many years before known life in Draenor, the proof being ancient, long forgotten relics left behind by the Apexis long ago. After Kael'Thas and Illidan's death, things started to get worse in Outland, Arakkoa Mage's started to make portals to Azeroth, they got into Stranglethorn Vale and built a village, that village later become the capital city of Anchonda. Scout's from Grom'gol Base Camp spotted the city and reported to Warchief Thrall about the discovery, 3 days later, The Bloodsail Buccaneers attacked Anchonda, as the new formed city didnt have so much guards, so they couldnt defend their city. But in that momment, some scouts from Grom'gol Base Camp was on their way to have a look at the city agian, when they saw the attack, they called in soldiers from the Base Camp, but when the soldiers arrived, 75% of the Arakkoa was dead, the soldiers killed The Bloodsail Buccaneers, the Arakkoa was glad that the horde come to save them, Kirrik said that they would do anything to the Horde, one week later, Kirrik had a meeting with Thrall, he asked if they could join the Horde, Thrall accepted them into the Horde and that he would send some crafters to help the Arakkoa rebuild their city.
- Starting attributes
|Attribute||Base||Mage||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Warlock||Warrior||Death Knight||Hunter||Flame Fighter|
- Spell weaving (Increased Tailoring skill)
- I Can Fly (Increases flying mount speed by an additional 10%)
- Ritual Of Death (5 Second cast, a powerfull attack that deals 10% of the targets max hp, 40 rage or runes/60 energy/20% of active mana or 70 elemental energy, 5 min cooldown)
- Elemental Mastery (Skill with elemental weapons increased)
"There is one world, and the weak beings who cannot bring war to it - do not deserve to live."
The Bloodsail Buccaneers recently got hostile to everyone, including their allies. Now that faction has gone to far, its up to you to stop them before they kill the most beings in Eastern Kingdoms.