Hi, my name is Nate, and I played WoW for about 18 months after release. Since then I've gotten married and have a baby on the way, so I only have time to casually play on friends accounts. I've played a Priest to lvl 57 and most other classes into at least the mid-30's. I try to keep up on the game and I hope some day I'll be able to play again consistently. I theorycraft alot and have close friends in end-game guilds. Editing Wowwiki is one of my gaming outlets.
Feel free to contact me over email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the same address for ichat/jabber if you have any questions/comments about my work.
Project: Updating Priest Spells and Talents Edit
To have all of the following things (where applicable) in every spell/talent article:
- Tooptip Box
- Overview Section
- Spell/talent icon
- Brief Description of the spell
- Functionality Section
- Cast time
- Talents/spells that effect the talent/spell
- Rank Table
- Tips and Tactics
- Priest Footer
- Category Tags
Added tables, new TBC ranks, etc. for all the following spells:
Prayer of Healing, Power Word: Fortitude, Fade, Resurrection, Inner Fire, Holy Fire, Mind Soothe, Mana Burn, Shadow Word: Death, Binding Heal, Prayer of Mending, Starshards, Mind Flay, Divine Spirit, Prayer of Healing, Holy Nova, Vampiric Touch, Circle of Healing
Started an article with basic info of all of the following talents:
- Spiritual Guidance, Healing Focus, Holy Specialization, Divine Fury, Inspiration, Improved Healing, Spiritual Healing, Holy Concentration, Empowered Healing, Improved Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Focus, Improved Psychic Scream, Improved Mind Blast, Improved Fade, Shadow Reach, Focused Mind, Shadow Resilience, Darkness, Shadow Power, Unbreakable Will, Improved Power Word: Fortitude, Improved Power Word: Shield, Martyrdom, Absolution, Improved Inner Fire, Mental Agility, Improved Mana Burn, Mental Strength, Improved Divine Spirit, Focused Power, Reflective Shield, Enlightenment, Improved Renew, Spell Warding, Blessed Recovery, Holy Reach, Searing Light, Healing Prayers, Surge of Light, Blessed Resilience
- Get all talents in the Holy Tree up to standard.
- Get all talents in the Discipline Tree up to standard.
- Get all talents in the Shadow Tree up to standard.
- Get all spells in the Holy Tree up to standard.
- Get all spells in the Discipline Tree up to standard.
- Get all spells in the Shadow Tree up to standard.
- Get all racial spells up to standard.
- Lesser Heal - This article was finished already by someone else.
Improved Talents Edit
- Healing Focus - Needs an icon and a tooltip box.
- Improved Renew - Needs an icon and a tooltip box.
- Holy Specialization - Needs an icon and a tooltip box.
- Spell Warding - Needs an icon and a tooltip box.
- Divine Fury - Needs an icon and a tooltip box.
- Blessed Recovery - Needs an icon and a tooltip box.
- Inspiration - Needs an icon and a tooltip box.
- Holy Reach - Needs an icon and a tooltip box.
Finished Talents Edit
- Holy Nova - This article was complete when I found it.
I hate red links, so whenever I see them, I try to at least start an article, or else remove the tags. Pages fixed:
- Greater Heal - had roughly 15 dead links when I found it... started about 12 articles and removed some link tags to make it all "blue" :)
- Sethekk Halls - had 14 dead links when I came across it, all to trash mobs. I'm working to clean this all up...
- Mana-Tombs - had all the random trash-mob info right there on the main page, so I made about half a dozen articles and moved some of the info.
Project: adding tablesEdit
It kills me when I see long lists that are poorly organized or boss/mob loot tables that show all the loot, but make you scroll down and see ALL the info there. I want to add tables to as many pertinent articles as possible to make reading easier. Pages worked on:
- Hydross the Unstable - added table to show first kill ranks
- Leotheras the Blind - added table to show first kill ranks
- Fathom-Lord Karathress - added table to show first kill ranks
Other Work I've doneEdit
Random Articles I've startedEdit
- Skar'this the Heretic, Avian Darkhawk, Avian Ripper, Avian Warhawk, Cobalt Serpent, Sethekk Guard, Sethekk Initiate, Sethekk Oracle, Sethekk Prophet, Sethekk Ravenguard, Sethekk Shaman, Sethekk Talon Lord, Time-Lost Controller, Time-Lost Scryer, Time-Lost Shadowmage, Ethereal Darkcaster, Ethereal Priests, Ethereal Spellbinder, Ethereal Theurgist, Ethereal Sorcerer, Nexus Stalker
Random Articles I've contributed toEdit
- Eye (Tempest Keep) - Organized the article some
- Finish making mob articles for Mana-Tombs
Finished Project: Normalize Priest Talent pageEdit
Priest Talents needs a ton of work. I'm going to try and have the article follow the template in Warrior Talents which is very well organized and easy to read. I'll be putting all the paragraphs that are not part of the actual spell/ability description in the article for the specific page, so don't worry that data will be lost. Contact me if you have any suggestions. Hopefully when I'm done it'll look much better and navigable.
- Finished Holy Talents Template (http://www.wowwiki.com/Template:Tables:Talents:PriestHoly)
- Finished Discipline Talents Template (http://www.wowwiki.com/Template:Tables:Talents:PriestDisc)
- Finished Shadow Talents Template (http://www.wowwiki.com/Template:Tables:Talents:PriestShadow)
- Made article stubs for every dead talent link.
- Transfered most of the data from the old version of the page to the individual stubs.
- Revamped the page by replacing all the paragraphs and info with the templates.
- Edited the intro section to be more informational.
- Page should be mostly up to Wiki Standards now