Rescheduled for Visitation
Azeroth has been rescheduled for visitation, and therefore future discs may enter circulation at that time. The Creators use visitation as a means to reestablish control over seeded worlds when forces, both external and internal, upset the matrix dynamics associated with it. Such tactics are not to be taken lightly when executed by the Creators. - Stone Watcher of Norgannon.
Who are the anomalies? What does it mean to reestablish control over a world? The dwarves are an anomaly of one of the matrices - the underworld one. But, certainly, there were others. Where did the other races come from, if not from other matrices of the Titans? And surely, if Dwarves are anomalies, what can be said of cannibal trolls, orcs prone to demonic corruption, world-destroying elves or... gnomes?
The Pantheon revisits Azeroth and Draenor, and they do not necessary like what they see. Their creation changed by other forces, their guardians defeated or corrupted. The Arcane powers got out of control. Even the Light itself has been twisted and abused. It must be fixed. Your impurity must be cleansed! cry the Maidens of Virtue. For their own good, the mortal races must be wiped out.
Existing discs have been fully distributed to those parties with appropriate security clearance.
Uldum holds the key to their survival. The last of the ancient vaults keeps their secrets well. But to obtain access, the discs have to be found. Who would the Titans deem worthy of "appropriate security clearance" ? Their representatives on Azeroth, of course. Dragonflights, Gods and Giants. Each of them must be defeated. The heroes of Azeroth will not hesitate to stand against the Gods themselves to wrest the control of the Titan knowledge and power from them. The hunt for the clues and keys will take them to unknown lands and dungeons on both worlds.
With the final keys to their destiny, the mortal races travel to the Palace of Gods themselves, to face against those who created them. The Titans, of course, cannot be killed or defeated - but they can see the value of the mortals. They can deem them worthy of life, worthy of not getting wiped out. Azeroth and Draenor will be spared.
- Synopsis: The Titans revisit the worlds they created, in an attempt to "fix" the "anomalies" they have encountered. The anomalies , like Dwarves, are the humanoid races, and "fixing" means eliminating them. Therefore all races must unite in the ultimate war against their Creatores themselves.
- Related areas: entire old Azeroth revisited and refurbished. In particular, around the Dwarven digs: Bael Modr, Uldum, Wetlands, Darkshore, etc.
- New Neutral Capital: Grim Batol
- Related opposing forces: Titan Pantheon, Chromatic Coalition (all dragonflights except Red and Black)
- Related dungeon: Uldum, Heroic Maraudon, CoT - Creation of Azeroth, Un'Goro Volcano
- Related playable races: no new races
- Related Hero Class: Dragon Knight - mortals imbued with power of the Red Dragonflight
- Related Profession: Runesmith - discovery of Titan Runes by dwarven archaeologists makes the new position possible
- New allies: Dryads and Sons of Cenarion, Red Dragons (Alexstrasza and Elune believe life on Azeroth deserves preservation)