All is fought out between the Horde and Alliance. A new threat is brewing under the nose of Deathwing. Deathwing, found to be hiding in Outland, has sent out new soliders of his Black Dragonflight. Some Netherwing members have fallen under the newborn plague of Deathwing, gone mad, these dragons have killed almost half the Netherwing population. Goblins and gnomes are combining their technology to create the Netherrifter, a powerful zeppelin that can fly through the Nether. They built this for Horde and Alliance members to venture out into another realm of outland, Shatterland. Within these reaches, new dangers await. Wonderful or Treacherous sights behold you. Because in the end, you will face the might Deathwing. And bring Fate to his new flight, Plagued. But be warned, Illidan is noted missing, and he may strike, at any time. As he was the Ruler of Outland, Deathwing claims himself to be too, they will fight, until one is ceased to exist.
- Explore the new continent of Shatterland. Explore the realms of the Deadlands, the remnants of the Devouring Sea, Deathwing's Lair, and the Haven of the Damned.
- Venture deep into the new instances, one which brings you to Deathwing, the aspect of death.
- New mounts - Mounts ranging from the Drakinod, to a duplicate of the great death aspect, Deathwing.
- New Netherrifters - Netherrifters, stationed at Area 52, Evergrove, and a new city of the Ashtounge, Illidan's Fate, and a new Cenarion Expedition base, Malfuric's Reach.
- Two new Races, Ethereals and Goblins - Neither joining the Alliance or Horde, these two new races have promised to help both the Horde and Alliance. (New Option: When your Create a Goblin or Ethereal you will see the Affliction buttons to light up, one saying Horde and the other saying Alliance, pick the one you want to help.)
Having recently quadrupled their population. Nearly half of the known Ethereals live on the new lands of the new Shatterland. They have loaned their selves to help both the Alliance and Horde.
- Dragon hunter
The Goblins, the ones that hid Deathwing from the Alliance and Horde for so many years, have confessed their lies and agreed to help both the alliance and horde in battle. Having so recently learned the shamanistic powers from the Orc's and Draenei.
- Death Knight
- Dragon Hunter
New Hero ClassEdit
Dragon Hunter - A Hunter who primarily learns from the Red Dragonflight. Dragon hunters can only tame Draconic pets and usually fight up front. They use Mana to power their abilites.