Mephistroth is the leader of the nathrezim, and is the final boss of the third wing of the titan's siege halls.
- —Throughout the fight, two Creeping Shadows are active and will creep towards players. If they reach the player, the player will take shadow damage each second. If the player does not get out in three seconds, he will become mind controlled.
- —Recovers 5% hp every 10 seconds. If the caster dies, ressurects the caster and adds a stack of Regenerated. Passive.
- —Summons two attackable Flame Serpents, which slither towards players and strangles them, causing fire damage each second for 5 seconds.
- —Deals physical damage to all targets within melee range and in front of Mephistroth.
Shadow Phase abilitiesEdit
- —Creeping Shadow speed, damage, and size doubled. Lasts 30 seconds or until caster is killed.
- —Deals shadow damage to the target. 2 second cast.
- —Deals shadow damage to the whole raid. Cast when Shadow Phase is about to end
Fire Phase abilitiesEdit
- —Flame Serpent speed, damage, and health doubled. Lasts 30 seconds or until caster is killed.
- —Deals fire damage to the target. 2 second cast
- —Deals fire damage to the whole raid and stuns them for 2 seconds. Cast when Fire phase is about to end.
Strength Phase abilitiesEdit
- —Physical damage dealt doubled. Lasts for 30 seconds or until the caster is killed.
- —Deals double the regular melee swing damage to the target.
- —Deals physical damage to the whole raid and stuns them for 5 seconds. Cast when the Strength phase is about to end.
Mephistroth switches between his three phases every 35 seconds. In the 5 seconds in between, he is weakened, taking twice as much damage from all sources. However, after a fire phase or strength phase, you have less time to attack him during his weakened state because of the raid-wide stun that comes with blast wave and war stomp.
In his Shadow phase, he casts shadow bolt on the tank every once in a while, but the main change is the buff to Creeping Shadows. With a higher movement speed as well as damage and size, this makes it easier and more fatal to be caught by a creeping shadow. If someone stands in a creeping shadow for more than 3 seconds, he will become mind controlled, doing 10 times more damage. It is hard to do anything about him, though, as attacks against him have a chance of spreading the mind control to the attacker, quickly overwhelming the group. When the Shadow Charge is removed, he casts Shadowbolt volley on the raid, the only one of the three phase-enders that doesnt do a stun.
In his Fire Phase he casts fire ball on the tank every once in a while, but the main change is the buff to the flame serpents. With twice the hp, damage, and speed, it is now easier and more fatal to be caught by a flame serpent. The whole raid must concentrate on the flame serpents when they spawn during this phase. The damage from the flame serpent's strangle is almost always fatal even without a flame charge, and with a flame charge, well, just don't get caught. the phase-ender here is a two second stun + fire damage; Blast Wave.
In his Strength Phase he deals extremely heavy tank damage, to the point that healers will have to spam heal to keep the tank up, through both twice as much damage from cleave and melee swing, as well as the raging strike, dealing four times the damage of a melee swing in a fire or shadow phase. His phase-ender is a war stomp, stunning the raid for the whole 5 seconds of his weakness state.