|World of Warcraft: Deceiver|
|Platforms||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X|
From the official site:
A long-lost enemy has returned from the Sunwell.
After N'Zoth's defeat, the Alliance and Horde believed that Azeroth was saved and put an end to this evil. But they must fight against the Burning Legion.
The Alliance and Horde continue to ally themselves in defeating the Legion once again, but an old enemy has returned. Kil'jaeden, the Demon Lord and the Superior leader of the Burning Legion, was freed from the Sunwell with the help of Mal'Ganis, who was revealed to be alive. The enemies lead their conflict on the planet Argus, which was thought to have been corrupted by the Legion's demonic power. Now the Alliance and Horde must aid other races and factions to face Kil'jaeden and the Burning Legion.
- Player level cap increased from 100-110.
- Kil'jaeden is planned to be the final encounter in the expansion.
New Playable Races
On Argus, four new playable races will be introduced in this expansion:
- Bugbears - a faction of goblinoids that join the Horde in the expansion.
- Fauns - a faction of uncorrupted Satyrs that join the Alliance in the expansion.
- Giths - a faction of orc-like humanoids that join the Horde in the expansion.
- Wood eladrins - a faction of elvish humanoids that join the Alliance.
The expansion will allow previous faction-exclusive classes to be played on the opposing faction.
- Main article: Argus
- Main article: Xoroth
- Main article: Othoran
The expansion will introduce Argus' first continent: Othoran. The continent will show several zones that are open for players.
Areas in the northern part of Othoran:
- Feyland (1-15)
- Telathar (1-15)
- Flinor Forest (15-25)
- Kaarinos (15-25)
- Brizzlewood (25-30)
- Kanuba Jungle (30-35)
- Dranora (45-50)
Areas in the southern part of Othoran:
- Narland (1-15)
- Zerai (1-15)
- Zertha Jungle (15-25)
- Limbor Mountains (15-25)
- Darkrun Forest (25-30)
- Felore (45-50)
Areas between the north and south of Othoran:
- Main article: Xorothi
- Dreadland (100-102)
- Nathrell Forest (102-104)
- Sinathal Desert (104-106)
- Tothrand (106-108)
- Netherwind Twist (108-110)