|World of Warcraft: Titan's Wrath|
|Platforms||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X|
- Sargeras is the main antagonist in the expansion. He leads a newly-formed organization to spread darkness over his homeworld and become the King of the Titans. The Alliance and Horde gather allies to form an army battle Sargeras and his minions once and for all (endgame patch).
- Eonar will battle against her brother-in-law and sacrifices her life to kill him once and for all (endgame patch).
- Aman'Thul is killed by Sargeras and his spirit guides his son to lead The Pantheon to battle Sargeras.
- Golganneth becomes the leader of The Pantheon after his father's death at the hands of Sargeras. He battle against his uncle to reclaim the throne and restore peace to this world.
- Freya returns in the expansion. She will assist the Alliance and Horde to fight against Sargeras and the Blackhood Crusade.
- Hodir leads the Frost giants to ally the Alliance and Horde to battle the Blackhood Crusade and restore Vanaheim from corruption.
- Aggramar had obtained the Curse of Flesh and becomes the King of the Azotha. He and his followers will join the Alliance in their quest to fight against Sargeras and the Blackhood Crusade.
- Nablya returns to her homeworld and allies the Alliance and Horde to fight against Sargeras and the Blackhood Crusade.
- Tyr has been turned into Azotha and becomes a General of the Alliance to battle Sargeras.
- Loken leads the iron dwarves to ally the Alliance and Horde to battle Sargeras and the Blackhood Crusade.
New Playable Races
The Titan's Wrath contains eight new playable races that will be introduced on Vanahelm:
- Fatling - a faction of fat humanoids that will join the Horde.
- Catfolk - a faction of cat-like humanoids that will join the Alliance.
- Korred - a faction of goblinoids that will join the Horde.
- Leprechaun - a faction of humanoids that will join the Alliance.
- Night hag - faction of ugly humanoids that will join the Horde.
- Strongheart halfling - a faction of medium-sized humanoids that will join the Alliance.
- Tiefling - a faction of fiend-like humanoids that will join the Horde.
- Vanara - a faction of ape-like humanoids that will join the Alliance.
- Annis hag
- Arctic halfling
- Cloud giant
- Desert halfling
- Dune hag
- Ghostwise halfling
- Jungle halfling
- Lightfoot halfling
- Polar halfling
- Sea hag
- Tallfellow halfling
- Wild halfling
- Main article: Vanaheim
The expansion will introduce the new planet "Vanaheim". It is the third planet for new playable races.
Jappa is the first continent that dwells in the eastern side of Vanahelm. The continent contains new following zones:
- Shire Forest (Level 1-15 starting zone for the Leprechauns)
- Hinland (Level 1-15 starting zone for the Strongheart halflings)
- Whispering Forest (Level 15-30)
- Ghostwood (Level 30-45)
Ourano is the second continent that dwells in the eastern part of Vanahelm. The continent contains new following zones:
- Wandering Desert (Level 1-15 starting zone for the Catfolks)
- Guerra Jungle (Level 1-15 starting zone for the Vanara)
- Wandering Canyon (Level 15-30)
- Mauritia Jungle (Level 30-45)
Pantheron is the third continent that dwells in the heart of Vanaheim. The continent contains seven new following zones from 120-125:
- Breeshan (Level 120-121)
- Witherwood (Level 120-121)
- Sauria (Level 121-122)
- Maia Desert (Level 122-123)
- Berron Canyon (Level 123-124)
- Chilland (124-125)
- Umbragen (124-125)