|Main leader||Emperor Rastakhan|
|Secondary leaders|| Zul|
|Race(s)|| Zandalar troll|
|Theater of operations||Zandalar|
The Zandalari EmpireEditThis section concerns content exclusive to the World of Warcraft: The Comic.
During the War against the Zandalari, Rastakhan speaks with the Zanchuli Council in Zuldazar and announces his plan in building the Zandalari Empire. Most of the Council members agreed to his plan, but only a few did not. Inviting a few non-troll races to join by his side, Rastakhan becomes the first emperor of the newly formed Zandalari Empire.
Rise of the LegionEditThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft novels or short stories.
- Zandalari tribe: Led by Emperor Rastakhan, the Zandalari trolls of Zandalar prepare to launch their forces to attack the Alliance and Horde.
- Drakkari tribe: Led by Frost King Dragundu, the Drakkari trolls are stationed in Zandalar where they prepare for war against the Alliance and Horde.
- Shadowfang tribe: Led by dozens of chieftains, it is a vast tribe of Dark trolls that were created by the Zandalari through dark magic and are used to invade many places in Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.
- Centaur Marauders: Led by Khan Bloodhoof, the Centaur Marauders pledged their support to the Zandalari and are found in the Northern Barrens.
- Galleon Fellowship: Led by Chief Salyis, all the Saurok tribes in Pandaria have allied with the Zandalari Empire.
- Mantid Exiles: are a group of Mantid that fled Pandaria and have settled in Zandalar to serve as loyal allies to the Zandalari trolls.
- Mogu Empire:
- Razorfen Legion:
- Sagepaw Legion:
- Torjar Lurkers: