|The neutrality of this article or section has been questioned! It may contain fan opinions.|
What has commonly spread across many realms is the theory that unless a female player can actually prove that they are a female, they ARE in fact a male. So how exactly do you tell, because asking a guy out can be embarrassing....
Ways to tell!! Edit
- We would like to remind you that these are guidelines and vary on the individuals.
- You can start with asking the player to set up a webcam while playing.
- Unless it is a castrated male, distinguishing voices using ventrilo is an excellent way to tell.
- Ask them to send a picture (Dirty or Clean) to you. If it is a child or it is a male after all, for the love of God, DON'T ASK!!!!
- Ask them out, if they say yes and they are not a jackass who likes screwing with people or a homosexual, it is a girl.
- Spy on them. Espionage never hurts. (Wear some camouflaged gear for a joke).
- See how they talk. If they talk like a total bitch, it is a girl probably. People who talk like sluts are generally sluts or males, they're the tricky ones!
- See if their spouse are playing and ask them.
- See how many times they use LOL in one sentence. Guys use ROFL more.
- They are probably a guy if they have a 360.
- If they eBayed, they are probably a guy.
- People who are WoW fanatics are usually guys.
- Ftw = Guy.
- If they say they are a guy, THEY ARE A GUY!
Ways that won't get you anywhere Edit
- eBay does not help.
- Owning Wrath doesn't distinguish anything
- Don't ask a mate. They will probably not know.
- Don't look their name up on Bebo, there would be 100,000 Jane Smith's online.
- Don't do the above either with Facebook, Twitter, Myspaz and so on.
- Don't throw your computer out the window. Computers don't fly or take a hit like Superman.
- Don't shag your neighbor's sheep. It doesn't have all the world's answers.
- Don't go nuts over the question.
- Don't go emo!!
- Don't lose all faith in your religion. It's WoW that's screwing with you.
- The servers you play on.
- The Grind explains this aswell.
- I play as one, and have unfortunatly been popped the question, "Will you go out with me? In the game I mean." It's... embarrasing...