- Tramana Armory
- Horde to the Core -- Durotan raiding alliance
- Resto Shaman Gear
- Resto Shaman Guide
- Durotan raid progression
- character comparison
- EJ Shaman
- EJ Shaman Wiki
Signature Templates Edit
- url link -- http://armory.13th-floor.org.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/6145zQPxp.png
- html link -- <A href="http://armory.13th-floor.org/"><img src="http://armory.13th-floor.org.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/6145zQPxp.png" border='0'></a>
Important Addons Edit
- sticky /o
- save combat text (saved in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Logs)
- change combat log range (using SW_Stats addon):
/script SW_SetRangeHuge(); /script SW_SetRangeNormal();
- macro by rouncy for weapon imbues
Advanced Macros to the rescue!!! #showtooltip /castsequence [nomodifier:shift] Windfury Weapon, Flametongue Weapon /stopmacro [nomodifier:shift] /script CancelItemTempEnchantment(1) /script CancelItemTempEnchantment(2) Hold Shift to strip current weapon buffs and then click it twice to apply Windfury to mainhand and then Flametongue to offhand. Or do what I did and set it to 2 keys (worked better for me since I use G Keys for mine and holding shift with them is awkward). One with /script CancelItemTempEnchantment(1) /script CancelItemTempEnchantment(2) (which will strip off any current weapon buffs - should work for Rogues too btw) Other with #showtooltip /castsequence Windfury Weapon, Flametongue Weapon Then stick them on keys way out of the way like "pageup" and "pagedown". Click one and then Click the second one twice (I used 2 G Keys for mine so really easy to do at any moment).
Shadow Resist Notes Edit
- neck (+40 -141) + buff (+70) = 110 resist
- add cloak (1 HoD) = 150
- add enchant = 165
- add bracers (1 HoD +40 -130) = 205
- add boots (2 HoD +54 -182) = 259
- add waist (2 HoD +54 -203) = 313
- add legs (3 HoD +72 -198) = 385
Other sources of shadow resist
- Green Ring = 19 (-115)
- Green Shield = 19 (-146)
- Flask of Chromatic Wonder = 35 (-96)
- Lower City Glyph = 20
- Argent Dawn Shadow Guard (leg or head) = 10
- Shadow armor kit (leg, hands, boots, chest) = 8
so: neck + cloak + enchant + bracers + boots + legs + flask +buff = 366
Resistance to Damage reduction (or binary spell miss chance)
- 110 = 23% resist
- 150 = 31% resist
- 165 = 34% resist
- 205 = 42% resist
- 259 = 53% resist
- 313 = 64% resist
- 385 = 75% resist (365 cap)
Heroic Panamonius with a Paladin Tank Edit
6/16 04:36:12.468 Paladin Tank gains 281 Mana from Paladin Tank's Spiritual Attunement. 6/16 04:36:12.468 Paladin Tank gains 1 extra attack through Reckoning. 6/16 04:36:12.468 Paladin Tank hits Pandemonius for 102. 6/16 04:36:12.468 Paladin Tank crits Pandemonius for 172. 6/16 04:36:12.859 Reckoning fades from Paladin Tank. 6/16 04:36:12.875 Paladin Tank's Seal of Righteousness hits Pandemonius for 100 Holy damage. 6/16 04:36:12.875 Paladin Tank's Seal of Righteousness hits Pandemonius for 100 Holy damage. 6/16 04:36:12.875 Pandemonius hits Paladin Tank for 3106 Shadow damage. 6/16 04:36:13.234 Paladin Tank gains Ancestral Fortitude. 6/16 04:36:13.250 Pandemonius reflects 1354 Shadow damage to Paladin Tank. 6/16 04:36:13.250 Pandemonius reflects 1354 Shadow damage to Paladin Tank. 6/16 04:36:13.250 Pandemonius reflects 1354 Shadow damage to Paladin Tank. 6/16 04:36:13.250 Pandemonius reflects 1354 Shadow damage to Paladin Tank. 6/16 04:36:13.750 Paladin Tank dies.
Lesson is, Reckoning + Seal of Righteousness + Dark Shield == Loss. Will try again with littlewigs addon to help tank stop attacking, and more shadow resist gear.
- Shaman can dispel blind with poison cleanse.
- First stage focus on healing tank. Priest is busy shackling.
- In final stage try to have everyone but tank stand together to benefit from chain heal, and have priest take over healing main tank.
- Grounding totem absorbs holy fire. An alert shaman in each group can sink all the holy fire.
- Buff lasts 10 seconds out of the beam
- Have tanks switch green and red
- Healers use green to fill up mana only. Step in for 5 seconds, step out for 5 seconds, until your mana is full
- Looks like the spit is 30 yard range. Tank Netherspite by the door, and run to the telescope during the ethereal phase.
- Add Sacrifice debuf to grid add-on (yellow square at every corner)
- Start healing the sacrificed party member with Lesser Healing Wave, adjust to Healing Wave when other healers have caught on.
- When there are a lot of imps, use Fire Elemental Totem, just make sure someone is tanking the bosses well enough. Perhaps right before Kil'rek dies.
Prince Malchezaar NotesEdit
- Biggest challenge for Healer is the burst damage Prince Malchezaar can dish out. If the tank isn't properly mitigating damage, or the healers are too slow you have a good chance of dying. Phase 2 is the hardest section for this as the axe's are eating up shield blocks. If you make it to phase 3 you just have to be careful to still watch the tank while also healing the raid.
- Shield block wasn't used for 10 seconds (the first 3 entries just shows the shield block procs)
- Only one "big" heal during the crush fest. looks like the priest might have had a greater heal coming, I had a big healing way coming too... perhaps flash heals might be better.
6/23 02:54:21.781 Tank gains Shield Block. 6/23 02:54:23.406 Prince Malchezaar hits Tank for 1925. (241 blocked) 6/23 02:54:26.140 Prince Malchezaar hits Tank for 2040. (241 blocked) 6/23 02:54:28.156 Prince Malchezaar hits Tank for 7011. (crushing) 6/23 02:54:28.328 Tank crits Prince Malchezaar for 364. 6/23 02:54:28.921 Prince Malchezaar attacks. Tank parries. 6/23 02:54:28.921 Prince Malchezaar Tank Iroek. 6/23 02:54:28.921 Tank gains 668 health from Priest's Renew. 6/23 02:54:28.937 Tank's Earth Shield heals Tank for 643. 6/23 02:54:28.937 Tank's Thunder Clap hits Prince Malchezaar for 145. 6/23 02:54:29.812 Prince Malchezaar hits Tank for 6599. (crushing) 6/23 02:54:29.812 Tank gains 201 health from Buhlazed's Lifebloom. 6/23 02:54:29.828 Nature's Swiftness fades from you. 6/23 02:54:29.843 Your Healing Wave heals Tank for 3889. 6/23 02:54:30.156 Tank gains Healing Way. 6/23 02:54:30.328 Prince Malchezaar attacks. Tank parries. 6/23 02:54:30.734 Tank gains 201 health from Druid's Lifebloom. 6/23 02:54:31.156 Tank's Demoralizing Shout was resisted by Prince Malchezaar. 6/23 02:54:31.156 Prince Malchezaar hits Tank for 7086. (crushing) 6/23 02:54:31.765 You fail to cast Healing Wave: Your target is dead. 6/23 02:54:31.781 Tank dies.
- People need to stand near the wall, not in the center of the walkway. That way there is more available space to avoid charred earth.
- Back up between heals to make sure you are out of range of the fear, but don't back into charred earth.
- Use tremor totem, because sometimes you just can't avoid the fear.
- Flight stage is most dangerous. Healer with best survivability should try to heal most.
- If Earth Shield is helping keep the tank up. don't forget to refresh it, or he'll drop like a rock, as the healers will be surprised by the change.
- Need conflag tank or Capernian will creep towards her tank.
- Melee doesn't want to hit shield (from the front), does too much damage
- Kill mace early to allow healers to get in position for phase 3
- Add "Infernal Protection" and "Mental Protection Field" to Grid so Issues are noticed early
- Make sure to heal Kael'thas tank during phase 4 to phase 5 transition to keep mace buff up (or use shield)
- Fire elemental does good damage in phase 2
- Don't stand near the door. Fears can put you through the barrier, but you can't get back.
- Melee dps is hurt by Sanguinar's fear: have melee on Engineer first in phase 3, have melee and ranged together for Sanguinar.
05: No heals for Cap tank. Lots of deaths to Thaladred, Capernian wiped raid. (2/4 phase 3) (99% phase 4) 06: No heals for Eng tank or Cap tank, Several people died to Thaladred. Loose advisors wipe raid. (7/7 phase 2) (0/4 phase 3) 07: No heals for Cap tank at transition, Several people died to Thaladred. Kael'thas wiped raid (2/4 phase 3) (99% phase 4) 08: No heals for Cap tank, Capernian wipes raid (7/7 phase 2) (0/4 phase 3) -- mace died in a strange spot 09: Cap tank got heals at transition! A few tank deaths (Cap and Eng) left us with 8 dead when Kael tank died due to healer MC. Kael'thas then wiped the rest of the raid. (3/4 phase 3) (Kael'thas 99% phase 4) -- first time with 2 healers on Cap tank, first time with extra dps on mace. 10: Cap tank turned into a pumpkin... looks like Cap tank lost Capernian aggro to Sang tank (D/C?), Sang tank died, and Sanguinar/Capernian wiped raid (7/7 phase 2) (0/4 phase 3) Biggest lessons for phase 3: Kill mace early, and healers/tanks in position is key. Don't die to Thaladred.