|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Increased level cap Edit
- A faction of former night elves that join the Horde in the expansion. Their capital is Nazjatar. Their racial mount is the Snap Dragon.
- A faction of panda-like humanoids who live in Pandaria in the South Seas. Will join the Alliance. Capital is Pandar City. Their racial mount is a Giant Preying-Mantis.
Class Changes Edit
New Spells and Talents Edit
Pandaren starting zones in Pandaria
- Northern Pandaria- Level 1-10
- Southern Pandaria - Level 10-20
Naga starting zones, in and around the Maelstrom
- Undersea Hills - Level 1-10
- Broken Isles - Level 10-20
Great Sea - an entirely new area, reachable by player owned or normal boats
Dungeon Changes Edit
Meeting Stone changes Edit
- Tomb of Sargeras in Broken Isles
- A long forgotten crypt, now ruled by lost spirits and hideous beasts. Final boss is Ghost of Sargeras.
- Ruins of Zul'Vesjani on Zandalar
- A ruined city of the Trolls, now home to Zalazane and possibly Neptulon
- Shrine of the Safekeeper in Southern Pandaria
- The now corrupted Shrine of the Safekeeper of Pandaria. Home to demons.
Raid and Instance Changes Edit
Profession Changes Edit
- Tailors can now make sails.
- Blacksmiths can make anchors, cannons and other ship items.
Sailing and Player-owned Boats Edit
- Sailing is a new profession, allwoing players to eventually build and sail their own boat.
Some parts of this profession are building parts of your ship. Starting with a small raft, and eventually working up to a large boat, much like the path-set boats.
Operated much like a mount, but with combat possibilites. Can sail in any source of water.