Failed Priest and Alcoholic.
Possibly an alcoholic due to being a failed Priest. More likely a failed Priest due to being an alcoholic.
Cog is a Dwarf with issues. Alcoholism is his main issue, a firm belief that he is the rightful ruler of the Echo Isles is another. A womanising, ore addicted, jewel crafting, drunkard of a Dwarf. Cog's only notable fame in life is that of failing the exam to become a Priest and thus going on a murderous and ale fuelled rampage through Elwynn Forest. His mother (if Dwarves have any,) would be proud.
- Level 31
- Dwarf, Paladin
- Argent Dawn (European roleplaying realm.)
- Played Time: 2 days, 8 hours, 44 minutes.
- 93 kills, 170 honor, 6 WSG marks.
As a relatively young Dwarf at the age of one hundred and two, Cog's personality is still in development. The worlds of Azeroth and Outland are shaping his mind and turning him to the bottle for guidance. Alcohol is of course Cog's favourite subject.
Cog is not a fan of water and where possible he avoids the substance. Alcohol is not water. Despite his dislike for water, especially the open sea; Cog is stubborn in his belief that he is the rightful owner of the Echo Isles, believing that the Darkspear Trolls are simply invading his property like squatters and gypsies.
His ego is inflated, possibly due to the alcohol he consumes. His stubborness would make many a Dwarven mother proud. Cog enjoys the company of other Dwarves and even extends his hand of welcome to Gnomes, providing they bring alcohol. He acknowledges that Humans and Draenei exist and are capable of brewing ale, but views Elves of any kind as inferior. The slaying of Blood Elves is a particularly enjoyable subject for Cog.
During battle, Cog is both honorable and reliable; a Dwarf that will not let you down, and may even save the day depending on how intoxicated he is. He believes strongly in Justice, Honor, Truth and Loyalty. He also believes strongly in the possibility of reaching spiritual enlightenment through the consumption of vast quantities of alcohol.
Cog's version of the LightEdit
|Cog's Favourite Prayer|
Every Sunday at approximately 21:00 CET (8pm London time,) Cog takes time to say his favourite prayer.
Cog believes that:
- The Naaru are floating biscuits from the Twisting Nether.
- The Holy Light can be understood better whilst under the influence of alcohol.
- He should have been granted Priesthood.
- All followers of the Light should refer to each other as Brother or Sister.
- That the real principles of the Holy Light are Truth, Love and Courage.
- That the virtues of the Holy Light are Honesty, Compassion, Valor, Justice, Sacrifice, Honor, Spirituality, Humility.
Cog also believes that it is inappropriate to constantly preach the Light to everyone you meet. Instead, he preaches the virtues of alcohol to everyone he meets.