Level 60 Paladin
As a WoWWiki contributor, my main interests are the Formulas and game mechanics category category. I have created the Research category to report and discuss findings which should later be submitted to the former category.
Articles I'm a main contributor to Edit
- Report on terminology. An investigation of the deficiencies of the terminology used across WoWWiki.
- Report on the internal threat index. An investigation of how the game increments threat levels internally.
- Aggro. A description of how the game handles threat and aggro, based on Kenco's reports.
- Mana regeneration. A description of various sources of mana regeneration and their differences.
- Caster. A definition of the term 'caster'.
Crusades I'm on Edit
A long series of edits with the same theme across a large portion of the wiki I call a crusade. I encourage you to join my crusades, to further their mission. Or convince me to stop before all is lost.
- Aggro terminology. The terms 'aggro', 'threat' and 'hate' are mixed and used inconsistently across the entire wiki. I try to enforce the terminology used in the Aggro article which in turn is based on Kenco's report on threat and aggro. So far I have edited more than 10 articles in the spirit of this crusade.
- Also See boxes. I've developed a neat 'Also See' template based on the style of the 'Categories' box which allow you to add up five references to other articles. I would like to see it used throughout the wiki. So far I have edited more than 30 articles in the spirit of this crusade.
My editing philosophy Edit
- I always think my edits improve an article, even if it's miniscule or include deletions. Otherwise, I wouldn't make them.
- I edit boldly rather than conservatively. If I see something I dislike I will use my freedom as a wiki-user to remove it or change it without prior notice. If you disagree with an edit of mine, I hope you will discuss it with me somehow so we can reach a consensus.
- I never consider an article to be 'mine', even if I seem to make large and frequent contributions or edits to it. I will not get angry if you edit portions of my contributions but I might attempt to improve upon it.
- All my contributions to this wiki are expressions of my opinion, not necessarily of truth. This should be obvious and I will not bother pointing it out for every single contribution I make.