- Be sure to also swing by our Know Days page to vote on the contents of swag boxes (Fantasy, Heroes, and Sci-fi) offered by Loot Crate with a chance to win one!
Heads up, Warcraft fans!
Can you imagine a world where World of Warcraft items like , , or the were real? We definitely can. That’s why we’re asking Warcraft fans to nominate their favorite items from the series to include in a Community Wishlist.
Please comment on this blog with your favorite items from the Warcraft universe. The item HAS to be tangible — if it was real, you’d have to be able to hold it in your hands. Some good examples include:
We’ll be narrowing down our list based on the popularity of nominations — so, even if someone else has already nominated the item of your choi…Read more >
Hey there, fellow WoWWikians and Warcraft fans!
Wikia is hosting a gaming grub-themed party and we want food from the Warcraft universe featured prominently on the menu! Whether its or a sweet , it's up to you to nominate your favorite foods.
Please nominate as many foods as you want via the comments. Remember: this is a menu for a gaming food-themed party. The more realistic the entries, the better. Be creative!
Here are the details:
- 1. Pick your favorite foods.
- 2. Post your nominations in the comments below. Remember, the more realistic and original- the better!
- 3. We will accept entries until December 2, 2013. Wikia staff members will vote on the top entries and will create a new blog with polls on Recipes Wikia for everyone to …
Read more >
Continuing our coverage with a semi-late blog Time flies when you're scrambling to different panels for different games - here's some of the info we had yet to blog about, but thanks to our hard working community here, is likely already placed on their respective home pages!
- Mostly wintery hills and jagged peaks with occasional volcanoes
- Horde role is evict the ogres from Bladespire Fortress
- This stronghold will serve as the main Horde hub
- Home of the Frostwolf clan and their rivals, the Thunderlord clan
- Dry, desolate desert of stone and steam vents
- Home of the Blackrock clan who will try to harness the steam vents to build thier machines of war
- Lush jungle that would be laid waste and transformed into the Hellfire Peninsula in the o…
Read more >
Greetings from Anaheim! We've managed to survive the first bit of BlizzCon and have some great news about the next Warcraft expansion: Warlords of Draenor (ps - The Dark Below was a hoax). I know everyone just wants to get to the meat of the news, so here we go!
Remember ? Yeah, who doesn't? Well, if you thought he would roll over and stay imprisoned indefinitely, you are dead wrong. Garrosh escapes imprisonment and, thanks to a "friend" that can bend time, hops back to where it all began: before the opening of the Dark Portal.
To what end, though? One might think his motives pure (if one hadn't met him) as he wants to prevent the orcs from drinking the blood of Mannoroth. That's all well and good, but his true reason? To unite …
Read more >
The schedule has been posted for BlizzCon 2013! Here are some of the highlights:
- World of Warcraft: What's Next
- World of Warcraft Arena Global Invitational
- World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues
- Art of World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More
- Warcraft Movie Presentation: presented by Duncan Jones, the director
- Heroes of the Storm
Blizzard announced that their title Blizzard All-Stars has been renamed to Heroes of the Storm. This free-to-play MOBA will also be covered at BlizzCon!
- Heroes of the Storm Overview
- Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive
- Heroes of the Storm Live Matches
As promised, more realms have been connected:
- The Warcraft package will now include World of Warcraft: Cataclysm; Mists of Pandaria will s…
Read more >