|Welcome to WoWWiki!|
Some links you may find useful:
We hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian!
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 12:02, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
First, I'd like to thank you for contributing and uploading these images... however, not every page need an image. Ability and Quest pages for example. Now, I'm not telling you to not upload TCG images, just saying you should use them more sparingly. Keep up the good work, User:Coobra/Sig4 06:07, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh.. i thought it existed... but yeah i think it should be created i'll begin on the category soon Aedror42 (talk) 18:59, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
Those are for in-game subzones, for easy navigation. Discontinue making pure lore based ones. User:Coobra/Sig4 19:06, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ok. I didn't know that... i'll delete the pure lore ones then.Aedror42 (talk) 19:09, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
Could you include the issue when he appeared, please? :P
- Sure... as i've now written on the volume 3 page, he appears in Issue 20 page 2+3. Aedror42 (talk) 17:47, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Just wanted to thank you for all the good work you're doing... And I appreciate that you're one of the few people who actually make these articles with everything they need, from infoboxes, to external links and all applicable categories. User:Coobra/Sig4 21:40, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, i just thought that many NPC articles were missing, so i started making them. And of cause i want it to look proper, and not like a total mess :P Aedror42 (talk) 21:42, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 19:06, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
You are a real TGC whore Aedror xD
Keep it up ;)
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:13, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- What's TGC A'noob? =P User:Coobra/Sig4 00:55, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
Good work. A couple requests:
- When you've got a map on an NPC page, can you separate it into a separate section, probably called "Locations"?
- WW:MOS says that headers should be in a sentence case, so "Notable Drops" should really be "Notable drops".
- Sure, i'll add the location header, and change the "Notable Drops" to "Notable drops" rightaway :) - Aedror42 (talk) 16:50, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
Your opinion is desired
I was looking to get your opinion on what you think about WoWWiki leaving Wikia. Thanks. -- ( • ) 22:27, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah well, i don't really know much of the technical behind thism and such. So i think i'll stay out of this duscussion. - Aedror42 (talk) 20:34, October 11, 2010 (UTC)