Want to help? Join a team!Edit
As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to recruit each new Wikiuser to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- Note to myself, apply the Cleaners. --Cartier001 14:39, 20 March 2006 (EST)
Thanks for cleaning up the spam.
- No problem, always happy to help the WoW Wiki community. --Cartier001 14:39, 20 March 2006 (EST)
- I second Alex's thanks. I blocked many of the recent bots you cleaned. --Fandyllic 2:05 PM PST 20 Mar 2006
If you find a bot its better to put him here: WoWWiki:Known_vandals rather than post on his talk page. anyone with a blue talk page / userpage is less likely to be inspected as a bot. CJ 01:44, 21 March 2006 (EST)
- I don't think any admins would have problems blocking any bots because I would have wrote in its Talk page. I do admit that I should have written his name over the list, but I don't feel I'm good enough in Wiki coding still, I tried to, but it looked awful on the preview, so I will still stand and delete spam/add text solamente, for now. Thanks for pointing out though. --Cartier 17:22, 21 March 2006 (EST)
- Hmm, I think I got how to edit now, gonna have to wait for a new spammer to come to test my 'skills'. --Cartier 21:32, 21 March 2006 (EST)
As it happens, also a member of a guild <Disbanded> on Gilneas. Happened across your stub and updated it to reflect both guilds. Thing is, that is our current name, and I'd like to clean up the reference since yours is a rename to Requiem. Do you mind? Luci 08:59, 28 June 2006 (EDT)