Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
- Yes, I do mind if you rearrange them by continent. Control Point reference is intended for players whose strategies are based on finding control points. This also allows for easy comparison of unit support vs. capture difficulty. Those players who are simply capturing land based off of what's nearby probably won't be looking on here to find that information. If they are, I have an adjacent regions section. On a side note, always continue the discussion on one talk page, so people can clearly read the page for a logical discussion. 06:00, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- People focus on one region then expand to the entire continent if they can. If they spread it out in different continents, then their forces will be streched too thing and susceptible to attack from other players. IMO it'll be better organized if we do it by continents too along with control points. And for your original question, no. I suck at the map too much to help analyze regions. =( Darigaaz the Igniter (talk) 07:00, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- Too much linking is bad. We're already linking the zones, so there's no to link all the adjacent zones. See http://www.wowwiki.com/index.php?title=Malygos&diff=551178&oldid=551176 , they removed a lot of excess linkage. Oh and I see that you made a post about this in the WoWrisk forums. Maybe you should start a WoWriskwiki like what DotA did. Darigaaz the Igniter (talk) 02:30, 24 August 2008 (UTC)