|Hello, Dragonnagaofthewater, and welcome to the WoWWiki! Thank you for your contributions, and we encourage you to continue contributing!
Some useful notes:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
The fact that WotLK is not about water and naga. Edit
There is nothing you or anyone can do to change this, and your badly written complaining just mucks up talk pages. I was disappointed with TBC in some ways, but here is not the place for discussing things like that. It is a place to portray facts about what is happening, not yell about what is not. Try the WoW forums. As a compromise, read the Riplash Ruins article, it is the naga base on Northrend. Regards, 20:36, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
I'm not sure if you have violated any rules on this Wiki, but it's obvious that you have simply copied my User-page and changed some details. Anyway, it's not very appreciated. --Odolwa 21:09, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
RE: It's okey man, no big deal. Just felt a little strange when your page looked almost identical =) --Odolwa 22:45, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
There's a November section near the top of the page of WoWWiki:Violations. Add your alleged vandal there, if you would.
Note that splitting very large articles into smaller articles to make them easier to edit and read is not considered vandalism... --User:Kaydeethree/Sig 19:29, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- He didn't vandalize it, he removed lots of baseless speculation. Baseless speculation isn't something that belongs in wowwiki. Zurr T ∙ C 19:44, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
You know this, right?
"Emulated servers, colloquially referred to as 'private servers' are third-party (user-created), offline game servers for online games which do not normally support the use of such servers. This is not to be confused with games which support third-party servers as a normal feature, such as any number of first-person shooters. Playing on emulated servers through the use of Blizzard's WoW client is a breach of the World of Warcraft End-User License Agreement, which requires the user to agree not to connect to unauthorized emulated servers."
In short, Private Servers are illegal. --Xavius 13:40, 9 January 2008 (EST)
- Should you so blatantly state that you are playing illegaly? It's just not right. --
- dude i dont have the fucking parents who pay that much for a stupid time consuming game omfg JUSTt shut the hell up Dragonnagaofthewater 17:41, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
- May I remind you that we're an official fansite and supposed to obey the ToS/EULA? Linking to emu servers doesn't really look all that good in Blizz's eyes and does violate our Do not post policy... I've removed the reference to the emu server from your talk page. Don't post it again. --k_d3 17:59, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
- And I would prefer not being insulted for stating the obvious and actually trying to help you. Sigh. What is the world coming to? Xavius, the Satyr Lord 17:05, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
- People I DONT CARE YOU REMOVED THE PRIVATE SERVER THING i wont ad it anymore! but i play on them insted of the official ones SO WHAT!
- We are an offical fan site, so we have to follow Blizzard's rules.-- 20:01, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- Thats good because i ad a payment on retail wow :)